Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number

Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number

BEFOULER I MADSWAT I 86X COMBO I MEDIUM-HARD I HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! I
K6 Nov 1, 2022 @ 9:58am
Few issues
Gonna post this here because it might be a bit much for the comments.

There's quite a few issues I have with this level, like for example-
-Incredibly forced difficulty at certain points, often ruinning the flow of the level,
-Despite the character used(Pig Butcher) having access to the Police arsenal and weapons he can use in Midnight Animal, this level only uses the weapons used by Police faction, and even if I missed the Midnight Animal weapons lying around somewhere, that most likely means they're in impractical places,
-The 9mm and the Shotgun reskin look similar when held, which might lead to confusion that might lead to death(probably a skill issue on my end),
-At one point I got stuck on a staircase enterance to another floor and had to restart the level.

Overall, I would say that the level could be better with a small update.
Last edited by K6; Nov 1, 2022 @ 10:00am
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Oryx  [developer] Nov 1, 2022 @ 12:48pm 
1: Everything is as I planned, so that my own ass is on fire.
2: There are no MA weapons on the level, none at all. I decided not to add them because of the timing and deadline for Halloween.
3: Skill issue
4: i know, it's just a HLM2 lore.

Overall, I WILL NOT UPDATE IT, I'M WORKING ON ANOTHER PROJECT, I HAVE A LOT TO DO. This is the REGULAR level. It's not surprising that it has bugs found in other REGULAR levels in the workshop.

Have an ICE day, also (my next project will be a campaign, and i`ll try to make it cool).
ToTheTop Nov 3, 2022 @ 3:53am 
10/10:steamthumbsup:
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50