Starbound

Starbound

Citybound Parallax Overhauled - City Planets modular patch
Meteora  [developer] Oct 5, 2022 @ 6:54pm
Suggestions and feedback
I would like to hear what you think about, your suggestions, if you like or dislike how it's done or if there is something you would like to change so that I can make a patch, if I can, for your specific need.
Last edited by Meteora; Oct 5, 2022 @ 6:59pm
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
DeadlyHand Oct 11, 2022 @ 4:24pm 
I like the mod very much, but would like to have original night lights, as parallax doesn't get too messy
Meteora  [developer] Oct 12, 2022 @ 11:05am 
Here I made a patch for your specific need: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2874415447
enjoy!
FUS Sep 28, 2023 @ 6:06pm 
Don't know why, but all the textures except the flying ships and windows at night are 100% transparent for me, do any other mods changing backgrounds affect this one?
Also, uninstalling the mod doesn't revert the planet to it's default city background, the only full fix I found is to delete it's .world file and just regenerate it.
Meteora  [developer] Oct 6, 2023 @ 8:03pm 
Sorry for the delay, I had some troubles with my computer, parallaxes are stored also in world files that's why when you install a parallax mod it won't affect not visited planets, would you share your lists of mods and resubscribe to the mod and a share logfile when enter a planet so I could better tackle the issue?
Last edited by Meteora; Oct 7, 2023 @ 9:46am
FUS Oct 7, 2023 @ 7:30am 
Originally posted by Meteora:
Sorry for the delay, I had some troubles with my computer, parallaxes are stored also in world files that's why when you install a parallax mod it will affect not visited planets too, would you share your lists of mods and resubscribe to the mod and a share logfile when enter a planet so I could better tackle the issue?
That's absolutely fine, I did some testing just now, and to my surprise the main mod by itself worked just fine. The other ones I had with it were the Original Night Lights module and the Flying Ship Lights, and apparently these 2 indeed interfere with each other for whatever reason, using only one or the other works and doesn't break the parallax.
P.S. I also have the Earth-like planets mod installed, but didn't found one yet, so I can't say if this breaks them too or not.
Last edited by FUS; Oct 7, 2023 @ 7:33am
Meteora  [developer] Oct 7, 2023 @ 9:47am 
I will take a look the original night lights and flying ship lights maybe there is something wrong there, will keep you updated!
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50