Counter-Strike 2

Counter-Strike 2

Five-Seven Urban Hazard MK II
Capn Gibbens Jul 17, 2014 @ 5:13pm
Pointless
There is already a Five SeveN in the game that is Red. It's Candy Apple. This is basically the same thing but with camo grips. What's the deal here?
Last edited by Capn Gibbens; Oct 23, 2023 @ 12:40am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 36 comments
NRT.SeanReaper Jul 17, 2014 @ 6:17pm 
dat grip tho
BigOOwen Jul 17, 2014 @ 7:15pm 
Man I totally agree 1 red thing man there anymore... -_-
Dude your stupid this is awesome waaay better than candy apple and why not have another red thang in deh game bruh huh huh OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Alienboy Jul 17, 2014 @ 7:22pm 
there are 2 blood tiger usp-s that look exactly the same why not a better grip on candy apple?
Also its not just red obv you didn't even look at the skin. it is red with lighter streaks of red in an actual patteren try to know what your commenting on before you post your unwanted hate.
RaekenTheRock  [developer] Jul 17, 2014 @ 7:29pm 
Btw. guys ...

1. I didnt know that candy-apple 5-7 before ... just noticed it when someone told me in the comments ...

2. its just the red slide and its not even the same kind of red ... is every blond women the same cause they have blond hair?

3. Valve will change color if they think the weapon is good but the color needs a fix. Look at the Five-Seven Fowl Play from darksilver. It had an orange slide when he made it ... valve changed it to teal. So If they really like it and notice, that you guys like it ... and they think they don't want to have another red slide ingame ... they will change that on their own I think. So keep cool ^^
Capn Gibbens Jul 17, 2014 @ 7:34pm 
Originally posted by RaekenTheRock:
Btw. guys ...

1. I didnt know that candy-apple 5-7 before ... just noticed it when someone told me in the comments ...

2. its just the red slide and its not even the same kind of red ... is every blond women the same cause they have blond hair?

3. Valve will change color if they think the weapon is good but the color needs a fix. Look at the Five-Seven Fowl Play from darksilver. It had an orange slide when he made it ... valve changed it to teal. So If they really like it and notice, that you guys like it ... and they think they don't want to have another red slide ingame ... they will change that on their own I think. So keep cool ^^
I'm not trying to say it's stupid or something. I was poitning out a similarity. Dont get me wrong it's a good design.
Soma Som Jul 17, 2014 @ 11:47pm 
Hi XD
//Yuki Jul 18, 2014 @ 5:10am 
seems you on good side. glad to read :D:
Originally posted by Cap'n Gibbens:
Btw. guys ...

I'm not trying to say it's stupid or something. I was poitning out a similarity. Dont get me wrong it's a good design.
Phen Jul 18, 2014 @ 10:25am 
Btw. guys ...

I know this is out of context, but.
Thank you for being mature about this kinda stuff, I've seen some pretty immature people here.
You are a great guy, This skin is pretty nice lookin, I wouldnt mind owning one.
RaekenTheRock  [developer] Jul 18, 2014 @ 6:06pm 
thx :trolol::horns:
Laufer Jul 19, 2014 @ 6:25am 
The point is that this one looks better...
The Reaper Jul 19, 2014 @ 4:45pm 
lol

Originally posted by Squishy:
boner
✪ Mr.Train Jul 19, 2014 @ 9:14pm 
hands down one of the nicest five-seven skins out there
Poliswaggs Jul 20, 2014 @ 1:48am 
Dude this is rad, all those who oppose this oppose Jesus. Its red obviously due to the fact that Jesus spilt his blood and still supports this weapon skin. Duh! So before you oppose Jesus, ask yourself if it is really worthwhile, because Jesus is obviously awesome, rad, and knows best. And in this case, this weapon represents Jesus in all his glory and is the BEST. Please Valve put Jesus's gun in this game. Thanks for the good work and may God bless you and your family, this skin is great!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 36 comments
Per page: 1530 50