Project Zomboid

Project Zomboid

Project Fallout: Scientific Armoury
El jojo Jun 24, 2022 @ 2:06am
Suggestions
Some suggestions thrown in there:

-Susceptible trait integration: PA provides same tier of protection as a hazmat suit

-Protection values: T45: 85% full body prot < T51: 90% < T60/X01: 95% < T65/X02: 100%

-Seen suggested in the main thread: a high metalwork/electrical check to repair using sheet metal and electronic scrap

-Mod options to tweak the spawn rates, or maybe a static guaranteed spawn at endgame locations such as LV checkpoint or the secret base. Adds more incentive to go there and guarantees a set. (personally only got the perk magazine and the helmet after looting multiple locations on very abundant loot)
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
GRIMM666 Jun 26, 2022 @ 3:37am 
nice
Jaydee Jun 27, 2022 @ 9:31pm 
Besides the default PA's such as T45, T51, T65 and the XO2; I'd also consider doing the Hellfire Armor and Tesla variants; I'd love to see some modded themed armors too such as the Storyteller T33 Armor or even Raider Power Armor (As both those would blend great in PZ).

Also the Chinese Stealth Suit would be a badass addition, although I can imagine doing the cloaking tech would prove damn near impossible.
Mereel  [developer] Jun 29, 2022 @ 12:21pm 
Mod options and repairs should be coming in the next update but for the susceptible trait, they do have a discussion page dedicated adding items from other mods, so might wanna ask there and of course other models of power armor are planned too.
A Blue Cow Jul 21, 2022 @ 4:56am 
Considering the fact that the T-51B is basically the pinnacle of Power Armour Technology (at 2077 at least), wouldn't it make more sense if the T-60 was somewhat nerfed in terms of protection since in Fallout 76, it has its Damage resistance against ballistics and lasers would be worse (compared to the T-51b) but in exchange the rad protection is significantly better? (plus I have this headcanon where the T-60 is just a retrofitted T-45d)
Last edited by A Blue Cow; Jul 22, 2022 @ 1:02am
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50