Stellaris

Stellaris

Extended Machines
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
mute  [developer] Apr 30, 2022 @ 4:03pm
Suggestions
This is the place for your feedback regarding Balance, Bugs or future features you'd like to see.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Augur May 1, 2022 @ 7:43am 
I love the evolving bonus of nanomachines, in theory.
Any chance for some variations, among machines or others of further (over)specializing traits and/or drawbacks?
Say a species slowly losing its ability to be self-reliant (unable to accomplish menial task, or just increasing unhappiness with Menial/Worker jobs).
mute  [developer] May 3, 2022 @ 9:11am 
For now, probably not. In the future anything is possible though. I do like the idea, but currently I want to focus on polishing and fixing existing stuff first.

And I don't have any specific plans for Machines (yet), but I feel like they could use a new Origin or two.
Milton Jul 10, 2022 @ 1:11pm 
This would just be cosmetic, but it would be cool to rename the robot Radiotrophic to Nuclear-Powered
greatswizard Dec 21, 2022 @ 3:07am 
hey, I'll figure I'd shoot my shot, but with all my mods, the habitability for machines can be lowered up to 0% depending on the traits I take (I have a trait that reduces habitability by 140%, wich has unintended repercusions and makes habitability on most worlds, lowered to 0% or 40% at best), so could you add a trait that gives machines extra habitability ?
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50