Arma 3
Root's Effects - Zeus Module
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
xMidnightSnowx  [developer] Apr 20, 2022 @ 8:29am
Feedback
Post any Feedbacks / Review / Suggestions here.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
Traviiii Apr 25, 2022 @ 12:20am 
Is there any possibility this will come to Eden? Would love to be able to set these happening before the mission
xMidnightSnowx  [developer] Apr 25, 2022 @ 12:55am 
Originally posted by Traviiii:
Is there any possibility this will come to Eden? Would love to be able to set these happening before the mission
Alias's Original Script (of which these were based off of) exclusively uses Eden so I created this for Zeus. I will however update this to also include Eden compatibility in the near future.
Traviiii Apr 25, 2022 @ 1:16am 
Originally posted by xMidnightSnowx:
Originally posted by Traviiii:
Alias's Original Script (of which these were based off of) exclusively uses Eden so I created this for Zeus. I will however update this to also include Eden compatibility in the near future.
Awesome! Thank you
Gleep Apr 25, 2022 @ 7:51am 
When i use your mod on my dedicated server the effects do not spawn at all.
xMidnightSnowx  [developer] Apr 25, 2022 @ 7:54am 
Originally posted by Eagle:
That's strange/new - Ill look into it and let you know! Thanks for the report!
Gleep Apr 25, 2022 @ 8:18am 
That's strange/new - Ill look into it and let you know! Thanks for the report!
They spawn like a blank module with no menus or anything, also the Anomalies mod with ACE didn't show up at all either on the dedicated.
Clorox Enjoyer Apr 25, 2022 @ 11:18am 
For me they don't even show up in the toolbar, all dependencies and it installed and enabled.
Faolan1213 Apr 25, 2022 @ 4:41pm 
I can concur with people here, some of the effects seem to not work

I tried the search lights, missile launches, ground barrage and fake AAA fire and those seemed to work fine.

But then I tried the tracer effect and all I got was a red flash on the ground periodically and no tracers going into the sky.
Sadly no error messages appeared so that's all the information I can give, I also haven't tested the other effects enough to know if anything is happening with them.
xMidnightSnowx  [developer] Apr 26, 2022 @ 2:35pm 
Originally posted by Poo man:
For me they don't even show up in the toolbar, all dependencies and it installed and enabled.

Originally posted by Faocone1213:

I tried the search lights, missile launches, ground barrage and fake AAA fire and those seemed to work fine.

But then I tried the tracer effect and all I got was a red flash on the ground periodically and no tracers going into the sky.
Sadly no error messages appeared so that's all the information I can give, I also haven't tested the other effects enough to know if anything is happening with them.

The new hotfix (Hotfix 1.0.2) should address these issues. Since I don't have a dedicated environment (nor people to test it out in a local multiplayer session), I would not be able to find issues fast enough (nor provide fixes fast enough).
Gleep Apr 26, 2022 @ 3:49pm 
Originally posted by Poo man:

Originally posted by Faocone1213:

The new hotfix (Hotfix 1.0.2) should address these issues. Since I don't have a dedicated environment (nor people to test it out in a local multiplayer session), I would not be able to find issues fast enough (nor provide fixes fast enough).

Would you like to use my Dedicated server as a test bed?
killenbigbugs72 Apr 26, 2022 @ 6:07pm 
After the update on Dedicated servers, Break all zeus modules (No healing or modifying units etc,)
xMidnightSnowx  [developer] Apr 27, 2022 @ 1:05pm 

Would you like to use my Dedicated server as a test bed?

If its not of any hassle or problems to you then yes - We'll take it up in DMs
xMidnightSnowx  [developer] Apr 27, 2022 @ 1:05pm 
Originally posted by killenbigbugs72:
After the update on Dedicated servers, Break all zeus modules (No healing or modifying units etc,)
Should be highly unlikely as it does not interfere with other modules and functions but ill check again.
Gleep Apr 28, 2022 @ 10:13am 
Originally posted by killenbigbugs72:
Should be highly unlikely as it does not interfere with other modules and functions but ill check again.
Bugs is in my dedicated, yeah it made most of the Zeus modules inoperable.
xMidnightSnowx  [developer] May 1, 2022 @ 8:06pm 
Update released. Should fix all the reported issues so far. Requires SERVER AND CLIENT to have this mod. Clientside only update will be released in some time. Thanks for all the bug reports and patience :steamthumbsup:
< >
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
Per page: 1530 50