Arma 3
Ample Camo Pack
wishing for some more cold war gear
I am very happy that the author of this mod has added cold war gear such as ssh helmets but I would like to seem some US gear e.g

-PASGT helmet
-PASGT vest with the webbing and chestrig

I hope this could be taken into notice by the mods author
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Jamie's Western Gear upcoming update will be a banging addition. I hope @Seb will add them.
Originally posted by The Lemming:
Jamie's Western Gear upcoming update will be a banging addition. I hope @Seb will add them.

Where did Jamie announce this? is like a discord? And if he is creating some western gear, i hope @seb adds it, theres already the soviet stuff like the lifchik and ssh but this mod would really do well with some 1980-1990 US military stuff like PASGT helmets, PASGT vests along with webbings and Chestrigs . IDK, just smth i would love to see in the next updates. Some coldwar American PASGT gear and some Webbings and chestrigs (e.g Alice webbings) .
Originally posted by sdkim2288:

Where did Jamie announce this? is like a discord? And if he is creating some western gear, i hope @seb adds it, theres already the soviet stuff like the lifchik and ssh but this mod would really do well with some 1980-1990 US military stuff like PASGT helmets, PASGT vests along with webbings and Chestrigs . IDK, just smth i would love to see in the next updates. Some coldwar American PASGT gear and some Webbings and chestrigs (e.g Alice webbings) .
It's in his discord. Here is the link:

https://discord.gg/bxWJvUsc

thanks bro ill def take a look. the mod looks good. Rlly hope the US gears will be added into Ample

thanks bro ill def take a look. the mod looks good. Rlly hope the US gears will be added into Ample
Indeed, all of the variants, even Alice CAMO POUCHES would be awesome. I hope you do that @Seb.
Mikker Mar 11 @ 6:13am 
I relly like to see some Danish Gear if posebil ^^ in M84 and M01 and the winter camo ^^ ispasile the Danish / Denmark M84 pattern assault vest ore know as kampvest :)

they some time have it out on the frag vest : )
Jamie just updated Jamie's Basics, it's fricking gorgoues. Seb, i hope the western gear is going to be used in this fabulous mod.
sdkim2288 Apr 30 @ 12:43am 
yep saw it, it would be perfect, there is soviet gear so having US pasgt helmet and vest and alice rig from jam will be perfect
Someone should talk to Seb about adding them.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50