Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

Halo NPC Weapons
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
roguex100  [developer] Jun 27, 2014 @ 2:50am
Bug Reporting
Report Any bugs here.

Known Bugs:
- Currently buggy on multiplayer (Working on a fix)
- SNPCS will drop guns on death but they will not work (Caused by SNPCs not calling the onDrop Function

If you are missing models, materials, or having general weirdness. Try deleting the gma file in your addons folder. It will redownload on next Gmod Startup.

< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
smallguybigdrink Jun 27, 2014 @ 11:20am 
The guns don't shoot. Might be connected to a bigger problem I gained a while back.
roguex100  [developer] Jun 27, 2014 @ 4:12pm 
@Mr. Leif Just updated it.
smallguybigdrink Jul 1, 2014 @ 7:26am 
its working
JohnS Jul 2, 2014 @ 11:16am 
The shotgun is not working correctly. While the NPC is holding the shotgun instead of holding it like they should. The NPC will hold it pointing down.
[ERROR] lua/autorun/slvbase/server/slvbase_sv_meta.lua:704: attempt to call upvalue 'Disposition' (a nil value)
1. Disposition - lua/autorun/slvbase/server/slvbase_sv_meta.lua:704
2. v - lua/autorun/relationswapper.lua:140
3. unknown - lua/includes/modules/hook.lua:84
roguex100  [developer] Aug 5, 2014 @ 3:36pm 
slvbase is from one of silverlans addons, not this one. Disposition (the function causing the error.) Is not in the coding for these npc weapons at all.
Last edited by roguex100; Aug 5, 2014 @ 3:40pm
Spec oups May 29, 2015 @ 12:02pm 
The guns act weirdly when npcs move fast, they're like moving "late" compared to the holder, like if there was some sort of lag. It's hard to describe :/
Salanyander Jul 18, 2015 @ 12:33am 
My npc's Guns wont shoot and only the energy sword works :/

Possibly caused by my Titanfall weapons pack, since guns from that addon wont work as well
Starmancy Sep 5, 2015 @ 10:21pm 
NPC's seems to fire twice the amount of rounds they normally should.

Like for example a Metrocop with a M4A1. He fires two shots at the time same untill he runs out at 15, whereas he would normally be shooting 1 bullet per round and have 30 in the clip. This seems to be happening to all the weapon packs I have too and regardless of the weapon or NPC.
roguex100  [developer] Sep 15, 2015 @ 3:58am 
@D.E.A.T.H.S.T.R.I.K.E. Yeah, that was caused by a GMOD Update, it messed up nearly all of my npc weapon packs. This particular pack should be fixed now, but its going to take a while to fix all the other packs as I have to fix each gun individually.
Sparky1j Sep 15, 2015 @ 7:45pm 
the guns dont fire at all
Roshiro Nov 5, 2015 @ 7:31pm 
I see in the in-game menu there appears a thing called "plasma grenades" that NPCs can throw if selected. Is this a real thing? I have not seen any NPC throw a plasma grenade yet.
roguex100  [developer] Nov 12, 2015 @ 1:17am 
@Roshiro I think in the menu its enable conv. Grenades. As in if you want to allow enemies with convenant weapons use combine grenades. Since these are more conventional grenades and not plasma ones, like the convenant would actually use, I disabled them by default with an option to re-enable them.
Roshiro Nov 15, 2015 @ 7:59pm 
I see....so, if I select the box, I should be able to have my combine soldiers throw plasma grenades? Interesting, but no cigar on my end. Probably just a conflicting addon, but whenever I select the box the poor suckers still use combine grenades.
Omega Jikiri May 14, 2016 @ 10:53pm 
The guns shoot but no sound

energy sword still works with sound though
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
Per page: 1530 50