Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

gm_trainride_v1 + Day Version
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
iosif  [developer] Feb 17, 2022 @ 11:31am
Bug Reports
Submit any map bugs and/or glitches you've experienced, preferably with a screenshot.
Last edited by iosif; Feb 17, 2022 @ 11:32am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 25 comments
oahu Feb 18, 2022 @ 1:15am 
The train won't stop ( obviously. )
Vergil Feb 18, 2022 @ 2:26am 
When i die, the sound of wheels train etc, dissapears.
iosif  [developer] Feb 18, 2022 @ 5:46am 
Originally posted by Metall:

That's curious. Do you have any death sound/script addons installed? And how many addons are you generally subscribed to?
Sunny Feb 18, 2022 @ 8:54am 
Destroy gunship or hunter chopper, then see the epic Michael Bay scene
giugirl Feb 18, 2022 @ 5:36pm 
The map is not appearing on my map selection when I start a game
iosif  [developer] Feb 18, 2022 @ 5:41pm 
Originally posted by giugirl:
The map is not appearing on my map selection when I start a game

I'm not entirely sure what could even be causing this issue. Try resubscribing and restarting the game, because it's fine on my end and nobody else seems to have the same problem.
That_Guy Feb 18, 2022 @ 8:09pm 
Destroying a Gunship on this map causes it to play its crash land flight path for too long. I found out that for some reason, the Gunship can only finish its path and turn into a rag-doll if it hits the leading engine. I think this bug can be fixed by making the crash point for the Gunship anywhere else on the map. (I recommend the towers on both sides of the railroad. The Gunship would often bang into the towers trying to make its way to the leading engine and I think a crash point into any tower would make it look cool. Plus, it would make for an awesome scene in a Gmod animation).
iosif  [developer] Feb 18, 2022 @ 8:18pm 
Originally posted by That_Guy:
Destroying a Gunship on this map causes it to play its crash land flight path for too long. I found out that for some reason, the Gunship can only finish its path and turn into a rag-doll if it hits the leading engine. I think this bug can be fixed by making the crash point for the Gunship anywhere else on the map. (I recommend the towers on both sides of the railroad. The Gunship would often bang into the towers trying to make its way to the leading engine and I think a crash point into any tower would make it look cool. Plus, it would make for an awesome scene in a Gmod animation).

This is a useful insight. I am currently attempting to fix it by placing more gunship crash points on the map. If it works out the way I suspect it to(when a gunship is killed, the AI chooses a single crash point and ignores other ones from that point onward), then I'll have to remove the crash points altogether.
For now, stand by for an update.
iosif  [developer] Feb 18, 2022 @ 9:19pm 
Originally posted by That_Guy:

Alright, so it turns out that crash points just simply break everything and there's no place for them in a dynamic map such as this, so I just completely removed them. However, exploding apart in the air will have to suffice.

Fixed. Thank you for your contribution.
Vergil Feb 19, 2022 @ 4:35am 
Originally posted by iosif:
Originally posted by Metall:

That's curious. Do you have any death sound/script addons installed? And how many addons are you generally subscribed to?
Uh, no i dont have any death sound addons. And the answer to your question is around 200 smthing like that.
Vergil Feb 19, 2022 @ 4:53am 
also i think the bug is now gone.
Killing myself (with binded key) anything I spawn moves away but not my dead body?
Brimstone_Friend Mar 13, 2022 @ 1:00pm 
when I load up the map after a few seconds a bunch of NPC's stat to spawn and then immediately die and they don't stop spawning causing the game to lag
kik_24 Apr 17, 2022 @ 1:00pm 
Hello! I got missing texture reflections. I have css installed but... there it is, yeah
vedenis May 19, 2022 @ 5:43am 
When i load a save, trees, passing trains, and other things start moving with the train
< >
Showing 1-15 of 25 comments
Per page: 1530 50