Project Zomboid

Project Zomboid

Eggon's All Doors Are Yours
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Eggon  [developer] Jan 27, 2022 @ 2:49am
Bug reports
If you are experiencing errors (red messages popping up in the bottom left corner):
1. Check if you have Eggon's Modding Utils installed. It is required for EADAY to function.
2. If your doors are disappearing or getting destroyed - consider if this is not caused by Barricaded World - Extended Erosion which you have installed?
3. If you have EMU installed:
3.1. Find console.txt file in C:\Users\[Your username]\Zomboid
3.2. Open it with any text editor. Look for "STACK TRACE". Below it there will be error message. It usually starts and ends with file names and line numbers. It can be between a few and like 50 lines long.
3.3. Copy the whole message and paste it here or provide via some hosting service.
4. Describe in what situation you are experiencing the problem.

If you are experiencing problem without any errors - describe what happens and in what situation.
Last edited by Eggon; Aug 7, 2022 @ 11:01am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
den ♡ Jun 14, 2022 @ 6:05pm 
Doesn't let me place any doors, no errors, have hinges/screwdriver/crowbar, click to place nothing happens.
im unable to place metal doors and when i tried to pick up a security door it said "it may be a bit more complicated", ive tried with regular metal doors as well and it wont work.
Eggon  [developer] Jul 9, 2022 @ 7:59am 
@Dende @Killer_m4 I'm sorry guys, but I'm not able to replicate your problems. Without any bugs appearing I'm helpless. The "t may be a bit more complicated" is a message appearing when taking doors off hinges failed (there's a small chance for failure).
uggi75 Sep 11, 2022 @ 5:12am 
I was able to remove a sliding door but can't install it back. The install option is there but the door just turns red when trying to place it.

LOG : General , 1662897983056> EADAY DOOR DATA: LOG : General , 1662897983056> Door orientation: north LOG : General , 1662897983056> Door sprite name: fixtures_doors_01_119 LOG : General , 1662897983057> ***** END ******
Eggon  [developer] Sep 12, 2022 @ 12:53am 
Do you have necessary tools on your main inventory? Some people reporter that IT od bot possible to install doors if your character is not able to unpack the tools due to heavy load carried.
uggi75 Sep 12, 2022 @ 6:58am 
Oh, I experimented a bit and found out that I can install it to a single door doorway but not back into the same double sliding doors doorway where it was. (Well actually the other door is just a big window and doesn't slide open).
There is a bug with Mahogany Doors where the game thinks they're bigger than they are. You can't throw them away in dumpsters despite the dumpster having 9 weight more available space than the door weighs. Installing and disassembling the door is a workaround for now.

Also, doors created via cheat mods cannot be used. It seems that a door needs to exist in the world and specifically be uninstalled before it can be installed. Seems more like an unfortunate feature than a bug, but it would be nice to not have to travel half-way across the world to grab a few church doors because some zombies decided it was time for your church doors to come down. :steamthumbsup:

Regardless, I've been enjoying the mod. Hopefully minor tweaks can still happen!
I cant take any doors off of the hinges, everytime I try it doesn't do anything and there would be an error on the bottom right of my screen.
Melinity Feb 4, 2023 @ 7:06pm 
Originally posted by Kylenofs:
I cant take any doors off of the hinges, everytime I try it doesn't do anything and there would be an error on the bottom right of my screen.
Make sure you have the dependent mod aswell, otherwise it will not work and throw an error, also if you have the mod make sure its enabled in your save that you are trying to use it in
Chadders Mar 7, 2023 @ 3:20am 
Hi, minor bug but when placing doors in a container, they seem to reduce in weight when I click off the container and then back again. I reduced the weight in sandbox settings to be 0.75 and it seems to be applying this multiplier every time I click on and off the inventory where the door is stored.

Edit: Made a quick video link so you can see what I mean
https://youtu.be/S5Y6-TO3z-o

Thanks
Last edited by Chadders; Mar 7, 2023 @ 3:28am
speed.exe Mar 18, 2023 @ 9:32am 
Removing battery from cordless drill leaves you with only battery, you don't get a "drill without battery", basically losing last one.
Last edited by speed.exe; Mar 18, 2023 @ 9:32am
Mandalore Apr 3, 2023 @ 6:38am 
Hi, I cannot place double doors on doiuble door frames. It's just red. When I pick up a double door I can't replace it to the same place too
Mandalore Apr 3, 2023 @ 6:40am 
I'm in the big factory ( north est )
Mandalore Apr 3, 2023 @ 6:47am 
But I can place a double door on a single frame door...
AxML Apr 29, 2023 @ 12:36am 
WHEN INSTALLING IT ONLY GIVES ME THE OPTION "REGISTER DOOR DATA TO CONSOLE"

ERROR: General , 1682733968468> DebugLogStream.printException> Stack trace:
java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaTable.len()" because "<local2>" is null
at se.krka.kahlua.stdlib.TableLib.insert(TableLib.java:217)
at se.krka.kahlua.stdlib.TableLib.call(TableLib.java:89)
at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.callJava(KahluaThread.java:182)
at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.luaMainloop(KahluaThread.java:1007)
at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.call(KahluaThread.java:163)
at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1980)
at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1782)
at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.pcall(LuaCaller.java:76)
at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.protectedCall(LuaCaller.java:117)
at zombie.Lua.LuaManager.RunLuaInternal(LuaManager.java:564)
at zombie.Lua.LuaManager.RunLua(LuaManager.java:510)
at zombie.Lua.LuaManager.RunLua(LuaManager.java:496)
at zombie.Lua.LuaManager.LoadDirBase(LuaManager.java:342)
at zombie.Lua.LuaManager.LoadDirBase(LuaManager.java:264)
at zombie.gameStates.GameLoadingState.enter(GameLoadingState.java:97)
at zombie.gameStates.GameStateMachine.update(GameStateMachine.java:145)
at zombie.GameWindow.logic(GameWindow.java:298)
at zombie.core.profiling.AbstractPerformanceProfileProbe.invokeAndMeasure(AbstractPerformanceProfileProbe.java:71)
at zombie.GameWindow.frameStep(GameWindow.java:765)
at zombie.GameWindow.run_ez(GameWindow.java:681)
at zombie.GameWindow.mainThread(GameWindow.java:495)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
< >
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
Per page: 1530 50