RimWorld

RimWorld

Rimsential - Spaceports
Orpheusly  [developer] Oct 9, 2023 @ 8:47am
[OFFICIAL] Compatibility Issues
Please list any compatibility issues you may find here or post here to request an integration, with features you think would pair well with spaceports. For compatibility issues, include any available logs in your response as well as any applicable screenshots/footage.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Trapus Oct 29, 2023 @ 4:34am 
Visitors only trade with hospitality they also dont register in the guest tab. Ive messed with load order nothing works. However I did enable it mid-save Sorry I have no idea how to share logs.
Last edited by Trapus; Oct 29, 2023 @ 4:39am
Äärmik Nov 1, 2023 @ 1:07am 
Originally posted by Trapus:
Visitors only trade with hospitality they also dont register in the guest tab. Ive messed with load order nothing works. However I did enable it mid-save Sorry I have no idea how to share logs.
You can upload logs by pressing Ctrl+F12. It can automatically upload the log file to a website if you use the suggested\automatic settings and then you can just share the website address it gives you here. It's best to do this just after you've encountered an issue, in this case it's probably best to do it after some guests have arrived which don't get added to the guest tab.
Trapus Nov 2, 2023 @ 8:05pm 
not for me. Publisher error code and stuff.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50