Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

The Follower
Replacement for Original?
This would really suit the Original very well!
Would be great if you could make that possible.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
Jenny May 24, 2014 @ 3:21pm 
Plz do this i would love it. :D:
noahdvs May 24, 2014 @ 6:37pm 
I don't think it should replace the Original. TFC didn't have centered viewmodels.
Well, I hate the viewmodel of the original and I would love to have it, since I have a strange prof. one. :spycon:
Maine Cheldan May 25, 2014 @ 9:48am 
It should replace the Direct Hit. Similar shape, and needs more skill than using the Rocket Launcher or Original, which is actually a reskin of the Rocket Launcher for the stats (see the WAR! update presenting the Direct Hit. First words : "Turn pro").
But you know that I mean replacing it, in a way of "replacing it as a reskin mod"?
Otherwise, the Direct hit is in the folders as replacement...
Otherwise check out his download link. The replacement should be in there.
the original is pretty cool too. THis RL may be another one, different to the original
Mr. Casual May 26, 2014 @ 1:37pm 
The original's rocket comes from an area between the soldier's chest and head, and that would look very odd given that this rocket launcher is not supposed to have a centered viewmodel.
I saw a mod where they fixed the center view model and replaced it with one of the normal rocket launcher. So if that would go with the mod together, would be perfect.
Blackfish May 27, 2014 @ 8:32am 
The original is without a doubt the single worst launcher, all the the blandness of the stock, combined with looking like a c*ck. Stock-C*ck if you will. So yeah, the less done with that the better. The last thing we need is MORE reskins, when this weapon is far better suited to being something unique, and ending the drought of weapons that's been making the game duller and duller.
Last edited by Blackfish; May 27, 2014 @ 8:33am
I agree on the most worst style for a rocketlauncher ever, but it's still worth a bunch tho.
noahdvs May 27, 2014 @ 9:06am 
Originally posted by Blackfish:
The original is without a doubt the single worst launcher, all the the blandness of the stock, combined with looking like a c*ck. Stock-C*ck if you will. So yeah, the less done with that the better. The last thing we need is MORE reskins, when this weapon is far better suited to being something unique, and ending the drought of weapons that's been making the game duller and duller.
I disagree. I and many others prefer the original because of the centered view model.
Baske May 28, 2014 @ 10:28pm 
Please make it a replacement for the original !! :D :tgrin: :missing:
Zeyo May 29, 2014 @ 12:17pm 
Why would Valve do that? The Original was a promo item for the game "Quake", not TFC. they could replace the name of the weapon, but not the actual weapon. If they replaced it entirely, they could possibly jepordize any partnership with ID Software, and that would violate Valve's favorite sales strategy: While taking forever to make games, just befrend other companies and sell their games!
Suit Lass May 29, 2014 @ 4:06pm 
Originally posted by Blackfish:
Stock-C*ck? Not funny at all, man. But Ya, Reskin for Original would be epic.
C0mplX May 29, 2014 @ 5:21pm 
i think it really looks like the direct hit and the radar would perfectly suit it it should be a direct hit reskin
< >
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
Per page: 1530 50