Project Zomboid

Project Zomboid

Small Town First Responders - LEGACY2 - REWRITE OUT NOW!!!
MORMλL Jul 3, 2023 @ 7:21pm
More Agencies?
Maybe add more PD's/EMS etc. to community maps? Ex: Eerie County, Kingsmouth, etc.
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
söze  [developer] Jul 6, 2023 @ 5:54am 
Additional modded part support is planned for the larger maps out there, though Kingsmouth is unlikely given its location outside of the Kentucky area.
MORMλL Jul 6, 2023 @ 12:22pm 
I'm aware of Kingsmouth being outside of the area, but it still is a map within vanilla PZ.
söze  [developer] Jul 6, 2023 @ 9:05pm 
No promises.
MORMλL Jul 7, 2023 @ 12:11am 
I should’ve had more known examples in my statement:

- Eerie County
- Dirkerdam
- Bedford Falls
- Chestown
- Maybe some more governmental agencies

Again, these are all just suggestions. I hope that they bring out an idea.
MORMλL Jul 7, 2023 @ 12:12am 
Maybe a compatible patch for Alice’s Duffel Bag tweak? Who knows. It’s all up to you. Keep doing what your doing, man.
söze  [developer] Jul 7, 2023 @ 6:12am 
I meant the no promises part for Kingsmouth specifically. All of those other maps have been suggested/brought up/considered and ideally we'll cover them (eventually, lots of stuff to do first).

As for more governmental agencies, ie FBI, CIA, ATF, IRS, those are currently out of our scope.

And I'm not familiar with that addon, but from reading the description, it seems like it should work by default.

Up to me and Night :) Thanks though.
MORMλL Jul 8, 2023 @ 2:06am 
I think I should make a separate discussion for the agencies and maybe some other ideas.
söze  [developer] Jul 8, 2023 @ 5:41am 
Feel free to, alternatively you can join the Discord. You'll receive more community feedback that way.
ndhart321 Dec 6, 2023 @ 3:33pm 
CDC
FEMA
PotatoFlies Dec 30, 2023 @ 10:47pm 
Leavenburg
Jasperville
Police and FD
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 1530 50