ARK: Survival Evolved

Elverana
Kito  [developer] Aug 8, 2021 @ 12:44am
Bugs, issues, questions and suggestions
Let me know everything :D
< >
Showing 1-15 of 26 comments
DynamiteSkye Aug 24, 2022 @ 9:13am 
I'm playing on single player at difficulty 6. My max wild level is 180 and for some reason the bloodstalkers, gatchas and equus are spawning as level 200-300. It's not so bad for equus and it just means gatchas take longer to tame but the bloodstalkers are pretty tough. lol
Kito  [developer] Aug 24, 2022 @ 10:10am 
Yes I raised the max lvl there :D there are some more spots where you find Higher Levels d: I would recommend Higher taming Multiplikator and for the Moment a little less Dinos in generell (only SP; Not on a Server) (:
Seventh Jester Jan 18, 2023 @ 4:05pm 
Is there a boss for this map? Or would that need to be added in with a different mod?
Kito  [developer] Jan 18, 2023 @ 8:15pm 
@seventh jester Yes there is 1 Boss (and the broodmother) cutently but the next Updates will implement more (:
Acandor Apr 24, 2023 @ 5:41am 
Hello, I think your card is very well done. But while playing her card, I noticed a few things that I would like to list. I hope I can help them to improve their map.

Bugs / Errors / Ideas:

-I noticed that there is no weather system, for example no rain.

-My friends and I have not yet discovered sulfur, crude salt and ambergris on the map, are they present?

-In some coastal areas in the water there is almost nothing going on, you can find almost no living creatures in the water, but in other areas they accumulate.
Is it intentional that dinos / animals spawn that spawn far above the normal level and can also be tamed? Example: Difficult: 10 = maxwildlevel 300, but there spawn Magma Sourians with level 1208, Baryonix, Argentavis, Gachas, Ankylos with level 581 that can be tamed. Just to name a few dinosaurs. With Difficult 5, these spawns are only at half of their level.

-would it be possible to adjust the ambient noise a little louder? Sometimes the sounds are so quiet that it sounds dead silent. There is also no ambient noise in the underwater city.

-They mentioned that there will be a bit more underwater content, I would love it if you could find metal deposits and obsidian in the deep sea. Personally, I always think it's a shame that there is almost no reason to dive into the sea

-will there be some more creatures on their map? For example: velosaurs, snow owls, mammoths, rhinos?

-You have already mentioned that no beaver dams spawn.

-Species X plants and Megatheriums would be nice if they could add this.
Last edited by Acandor; Apr 24, 2023 @ 5:51am
Kito  [developer] Apr 24, 2023 @ 6:46am 
@acandor thank you very much for the detailed Feedback (:

- wheather system: actually there ist a wheather system with Rain, fog, heat and coldfront (you can See it in the Trailer); I tested this for Singleplayer and Server and it worked for me/us there but I will Test it again and Look If I can find something so this worked for everyone (:

- you are right These resources still need to bee added, thank you for mention it I would have forgot the Salt o:

- this is Something I couldnt fixed yet :/ it was my Intention that the Player can tame in caves etc. and there should be spots where the max lvl is Higher (in my settings in Editor 50% Higher) so the max lvl on the spots should be on Standard settings 225; I need to fix this but didnt found the issue yet :/ the Thing that some spots have Bad underwater spawns: thanks for mention it, I will Look at it.

- I cant promiss this (louder ambient Sounds) because its really subjektiv what you like more and they are on the Default settings from Wildcard but I will Check this 100% (: the Missing Ambient Sounds in the sunken City is now on my to do list (:

- a good Point! I will think about it

- It wasnt planed to add more Dinos for the moment but I will Look after I fixed many many Things (:

- there worked some Patches ago; didnt Changed anything

- there are megatheriums in the cherryfields and I guess in the Redwood City. Species x seeds are a good Idea I will Put this on my to do list (:

Again thank you very much for the Feedback and thanks for playing my Map (: I Hope you Had a great time playing (:
Last edited by Kito; Apr 24, 2023 @ 7:08am
kokoelrey May 5, 2023 @ 11:32am 
Relly need al dlc for run this map?
and all dinos apears in this map?
Kito  [developer] May 5, 2023 @ 8:00pm 
Not to 100% but I couldnt Test it without the dlc's yet; Crystal Islands is highly recommended for having installed; You will have a huge Dino veriaty (and eggs for deinonychus, wyvern and magmasaur) but Not all Dinos (especialy the snow Dinos)
seascape195 May 15, 2023 @ 10:11am 
there is a huge hole in the map cliffside where one of the water inlets from ocean lead to an inland circle pond, cliff .. mid cliff you can fly up into and walk there but the cliff has huge tear or missing rock you fall right through. Sorry dont have coordinates
Kito  [developer] May 15, 2023 @ 10:39am 
I am not sure where; is it in the cherryfields?
Doseishy Jun 9, 2023 @ 3:17pm 
Do you use custom spawn regions?
Kito  [developer] Jun 9, 2023 @ 7:44pm 
Yes, some of them are Standard spawns (Redwood for example) but Most of them (about 30 different spawns) are custom (:
Boogaloo Jun 30, 2023 @ 5:47am 
Ran into trees and foliage missing proper textures I think, not sure if its me missing a DLC or not but lmk otherwise. Hope this helps if its genuinely missing. https://i.imgur.com/dnwVQmw.png and https://i.imgur.com/EixTcmN.png
Boogaloo Jun 30, 2023 @ 5:52am 
I am missing Valguero, will update if that's the fix.
Boogaloo Jun 30, 2023 @ 6:07am 
Confirmed that I am the goober, Valguero was the answer. all set here. :)
< >
Showing 1-15 of 26 comments
Per page: 1530 50