Project Zomboid

Project Zomboid

Clothes BOX (41)
Bugs/ incompatibilities
try and list issues this mod has with other mods so players know what're compatible & point out stuff for the dev to fix
< >
Showing 1-15 of 27 comments
CounterKiller Oct 12, 2021 @ 6:34pm 
when wearing certain clothes others texture seems to partially disappear like wearing pants with a waist bag makes the waist bags texture bug out, this also affects items from paw low loot and better belts
Authentic Peach  [developer] Dec 7, 2021 @ 5:45pm 
Originally posted by CounterKiller:
when wearing certain clothes others texture seems to partially disappear like wearing pants with a waist bag makes the waist bags texture bug out, this also affects items from paw low loot and better belts
Hiya! I am working on fixing the mod. Can you give me a few examples of the problems you speak of? Would help a lot. Thanks.
Sturmtruppen Dec 13, 2021 @ 12:13pm 
Originally posted by Authentic Peach:
Originally posted by CounterKiller:
Hiya! I am working on fixing the mod. Can you give me a few examples of the problems you speak of? Would help a lot. Thanks.
I collected a few examples of what is happening here in my savegame.
Here it is: https://imgur.com/a/lXLMRcZ

I wasn't able to id the cause of this problem, but it always happens with my game after some time. It plays fine for the first 5h or so and then it suddenly happens (textures become transparent/invisible).
Zhenja1 Dec 26, 2021 @ 8:12pm 
@authenticpeach thank you for the reply and im glad to hear it, I did notice another issue, I run this mod alongside Shark's and your own Military overhaul and it seems to override a few of the military spawns like the urban and NBC zeds.
Jam Jan 6, 2022 @ 11:24pm 
There is a bug I believe with Britta's Guns Mod where the daewoo k5 pistol icon is changed with the swimsuit icon and possibly other items icons changed with others.
exlesnick Jan 8, 2022 @ 8:08am 
STACK TRACE
-----------------------------------------
Callframe at: setHideModel
function: boxclothBodyLocations.lua -- file: boxclothBodyLocations.lua line # 20

ERROR: General , 1641656737290> ExceptionLogger.logException> Exception thrown java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException at NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0 (Native Method).
ERROR: General , 1641656737290> DebugLogStream.printException> Stack trace:
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at se.krka.kahlua.integration.expose.caller.MethodCaller.call(MethodCaller.java:62)
at se.krka.kahlua.integration.expose.LuaJavaInvoker.call(LuaJavaInvoker.java:198)
at se.krka.kahlua.integration.expose.LuaJavaInvoker.call(LuaJavaInvoker.java:188)
at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.callJava(KahluaThread.java:182)
at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.luaMainloop(KahluaThread.java:1007)
at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.call(KahluaThread.java:163)
at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1980)
at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1782)
at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.pcall(LuaCaller.java:76)
at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.protectedCall(LuaCaller.java:117)
at zombie.Lua.LuaManager.RunLuaInternal(LuaManager.java:550)
at zombie.Lua.LuaManager.RunLua(LuaManager.java:496)
at zombie.Lua.LuaManager.RunLua(LuaManager.java:482)
at zombie.Lua.LuaManager.LoadDirBase(LuaManager.java:329)
at zombie.Lua.LuaManager.LoadDirBase(LuaManager.java:256)
at zombie.Lua.LuaManager.LoadDirBase(LuaManager.java:374)
at zombie.GameWindow.init(GameWindow.java:1170)
at zombie.GameWindow.mainThreadInit(GameWindow.java:556)
at zombie.GameWindow.mainThread(GameWindow.java:469)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: unknown location "Bandage"
at zombie.characters.WornItems.BodyLocationGroup.checkValid(BodyLocationGroup.java:93)
at zombie.characters.WornItems.BodyLocationGroup.setHideModel(BodyLocationGroup.java:68)
... 24 more
exlesnick Jan 8, 2022 @ 8:44am 
This and 11 other bugs caused by this mode
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2703858802
F1FTY Jan 19, 2022 @ 12:53pm 
@Authentic Peach Hello, pls make a fix with swimsuits. Brita's pack uses the same icons name with your swimsuits and it causing like Daewoo K5 pistol facing with swimsuit icon in the inventory. Rename icons names (Item_k1-k8) to fix incompability with Brita's mod.
Last edited by F1FTY; Jan 19, 2022 @ 12:55pm
Dark Thoughts Jan 19, 2022 @ 1:18pm 
Underwear needs to be categorized properly.
Pretty sure thongs & g strings are swapped.
Fluffy Lynk Jan 20, 2022 @ 1:08am 
i have found a bug, i'm not sure if it's just me or anyone else has experienced it, whenever one of the mini skirts decay ALL of them decay

for example: i was wearing the miniskirt with the camo and went trough some trees and noticed the skirt now had holes, i went to find a new one that had full durability but for some reason this one had holes in it as well, next step i did was findin the ID to spawn the mod's miniskirts but all of them had holes now, its not the first time it happens, the only way to fix the issue for me seems to be starting a new server
Knaikki Jan 21, 2022 @ 12:35pm 
This sounds like a dumb question considering your the same mod author but is this compatible with authentic Z?
Authentic Peach  [developer] Jan 21, 2022 @ 6:33pm 
Originally posted by Catlateral:
This sounds like a dumb question considering your the same mod author but is this compatible with authentic Z?
Yes it is. It is a good companion mod to it and works very well with it.
Authentic Peach  [developer] Jan 24, 2022 @ 3:25am 
Originally posted by F1FTY:
@Authentic Peach Hello, pls make a fix with swimsuits. Brita's pack uses the same icons name with your swimsuits and it causing like Daewoo K5 pistol facing with swimsuit icon in the inventory. Rename icons names (Item_k1-k8) to fix incompability with Brita's mod.
This is now fixed.
Dark Thoughts Jan 25, 2022 @ 5:11am 
Originally posted by Dark Thoughts:
Underwear needs to be categorized properly.
Pretty sure thongs & g strings are swapped.

Double checked with all clothing unlocked.
Underwear is listed under "Underwear" instead of "UnderwearBottom", the former being for unibody type of stuff like the bunny suit or full bikinis / bathing suits etc.
Miniskirts are also categorized under pants instead of skirts.

Edit: Bomber jackets have a bunch of transparent holes in them (not seen, also in the back).
https://i.imgur.com/Um3gpyC.jpg
Last edited by Dark Thoughts; Jan 25, 2022 @ 5:39am
exlesnick Jan 31, 2022 @ 7:00am 
I know it's not because of your mods, but i just can't land a finger on what's causing it... send halp!
Last edited by exlesnick; Jan 31, 2022 @ 10:41am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 27 comments
Per page: 1530 50