[OUTDATED!] Mass Effect: Crucible
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Garry Windu  [developer] Mar 4, 2021 @ 10:22am
Bug Reports
Report any bugs here.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
TheRedHawk97 Mar 5, 2021 @ 12:49am 
Not sure if it's intentional, but the Migrant Fleet upon entering my territory became Hostile and was bee lining for my capital world. Had to use console commands to take direct control and force them to leave my territory.
Garry Windu  [developer] Mar 5, 2021 @ 1:03am 
@TheRedHawk97 Did you get a diplomatic message from them when they entered? If so, what was your reply. Also, what empire are you playing?
TheRedHawk97 Mar 5, 2021 @ 1:31am 
@Garry Windu System Alliance. I did get the message and I did use it to buy a scientist from them and look at what I can trade. However there wasn't really anything else, so I ended Transmission from them.
Garry Windu  [developer] Mar 5, 2021 @ 1:50am 
@TheRedHawk97 Hmmm, they should just leave after 1 year. My testing shows this to be the case. Are you sure you didn't accidentally attack them with your fleet?

I would also be interested to see if anyone else has this problem.
Last edited by Garry Windu; Mar 5, 2021 @ 1:58am
Bad Moon Arising Mar 5, 2021 @ 10:38pm 
When playing the Krogan Chiefdom, when ever you clear a blocker on Tuchanka, it gives you the rebuild Nakmor event.
Lord_Takelin Mar 7, 2021 @ 2:32am 
For some reason, the game refuses to give me the tech to activate the relay in sol. I did the mars archive in 2 separate saves and it didnt work
Lorcogoth Mar 11, 2021 @ 12:54am 
so, small bug, every empire start without any sectors so you manually create one at the start of the game an make sure your governeur is actually overseeing you starting planet(s).
kjumper Mar 11, 2021 @ 2:00am 
I noticed that bug as well (with no starting sectors).
PLUS-ULTRA Mar 12, 2021 @ 4:20am 
The Sea of Storms system is basically just a visual copy of the global map overlay?
ScoreMagnet Mar 16, 2021 @ 5:12am 
Bug Report: A friend of mine and me started a game yesterday, and when the Quarian fleet arrived, the dialogue was not shown. Only the names of the dialogue files.
FortunesDownFall Mar 20, 2021 @ 1:08pm 
I can not self modify as the Geth, I have Machine Template Systems and the game tells me I need Gene Tailoring, Additionally the Geth factory on Rannoch does do anything.
Last edited by FortunesDownFall; Mar 20, 2021 @ 1:16pm
Longtail Mar 22, 2021 @ 2:56pm 
I have the same issue with hostile Migrant fleet, they seems to be hostile from the start, but i have a positive diplomatic relationship with them.
Arbiter2209 Mar 25, 2021 @ 9:36am 
I believe this is a bug but when I have the mod (And the recommended mods to go with it) loaded, I lose the option to create/edit/delete empires in the main menu screen
bascott83 Apr 16, 2021 @ 1:21pm 
I found these errors:

Error at line: 17 column: 4 file: gfx\portraits\portraits\prothean_portraits.txt.
Please report this error to the author of the mod: Mass Effect: Crucible.

Error message says:

Error in gfx\portraits\portraits\prothean_portraits.txt: Ln: 17 Col: 17
(UTF16-Col: 4)
}
^
Note:
* The column count assumes a tab stop distance of 8 chars.
* The error occurred at the end of the input stream.
Expecting: closing brace or statement
Other error messages:
The clause opened at ("gfx\\portraits\\portraits\\prothean_portraits.txt",
Ln: 11, Col: 13) was not closed.

&

Error at line: 206 column: 2 file: common\name_lists\03_MEG_Quarian.txt.
Please report this error to the author of the mod: Mass Effect: Crucible.

Error message says:

Error in common\name_lists\03_MEG_Quarian.txt: Ln: 206 Col: 2
}
^
Note: The error occurred at the end of the input stream.
Expecting: char ", '\\' or '\\"'
Last edited by bascott83; Apr 16, 2021 @ 1:22pm
Joe Shmoe Apr 16, 2021 @ 8:12pm 
My game keeps crashing before I can even get to the in-game menu. This is the only mod I have activated. Am I missing something because it seems no one else is having this issue.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
Per page: 1530 50