Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

Mega Team Fortress 2 Pill Pack Expansion
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
whynotboi  [developer] Feb 10, 2021 @ 10:23pm
Bug Reports
Enter any unseen bugs or outcomes and if I manage to fix it it will be updated in the next update batch
< >
Showing 1-15 of 27 comments
whynotboi  [developer] Feb 10, 2021 @ 10:28pm 
Second Opinion Medic does not work and will 9/10 percent chance will be scrapped: Publishing tool will not take a person model inside the folder AND the file path for the team fortress 2 cosmetic is so long it fails to work. Sorry guys
whynotboi  [developer] Feb 13, 2021 @ 10:43am 
Originally posted by whynotboi:
Second Opinion Medic does not work and will 9/10 percent chance will be scrapped: Publishing tool will not take a person model inside the folder AND the file path for the team fortress 2 cosmetic is so long it fails to work. Sorry guys
FIXED
Lugnut Feb 13, 2021 @ 2:35pm 
The pills don't show up at all, the weapons are there though
whynotboi  [developer] Feb 13, 2021 @ 2:50pm 
Originally posted by LakeviewLugin:
The pills don't show up at all, the weapons are there though
Interesting, can you send me video or screenshot of the problem?
Lugnut Feb 13, 2021 @ 3:12pm 
whynotboi  [developer] Feb 14, 2021 @ 1:44pm 
Here you go https://youtu.be/ib6QdDRTA8Q
Uninstall the original tf2 pill pack, only have parakeet's pill pack and this addon. If it works then I'll remove the required tf2 pill pack, the reason why is because I have used the lua files of the original and kept it in the addon folder, so the addon for the original might override the classes and stuff of this addon's with the older list.
whynotboi  [developer] Feb 14, 2021 @ 1:59pm 
Here you go https://youtu.be/ib6QdDRTA8Q
Oh and reinstall this addon if it still isn't working, cause it might've overwritten the script for you permanently, so you might want to try that if it still continues to bug out
GmjSki66 Feb 15, 2021 @ 9:16pm 
When i click a weapon I have no hands or gun
Light Feb 16, 2021 @ 9:54am 
For some reason, this happens in the original pack also, the characters A-pose a lot and I get Warning! attempted to use invalid pill. They also hold the weapons wrong, its stuck to their chest.
whynotboi  [developer] Feb 16, 2021 @ 10:47am 
Originally posted by Mingebag:
When I click a weapon I have no hands or gun
Weapons have no viewmodels, the world models are to be used on the pills if you want the bones to attach to hands
whynotboi  [developer] Feb 16, 2021 @ 10:48am 
Originally posted by ethanplays103:
For some reason, this happens in the original pack also, the characters A-pose a lot and I get Warning! attempted to use invalid pill. They also hold the weapons wrong, its stuck to their chest.
Interesting, bone errors and bad script errors. why am I only hearing this problem now? You have unsubbed to the tf2 pill pack original right? it seems to mess with the updated lua. If not then send me some video or screenshot of the problem
whynotboi  [developer] Feb 16, 2021 @ 1:07pm 
Originally posted by ethanplays103:
https://discord.gg/te9uSeV3KA head here and I'll be able to get quick responses and stuff, it's the only way I can look into this quick
whynotboi  [developer] Feb 17, 2021 @ 10:43am 
Grn Team Taunts pretty much completely A pose broken, Saxton Hale doesn't have bones to do taunts like bumpercar correctly, SCP 035 has model bone stretches on holster
Dunasol Mar 17, 2021 @ 1:08pm 
Samething with the other one saxtion hale is a error
whynotboi  [developer] Mar 18, 2021 @ 6:36pm 
Originally posted by Future Trunks:
Samething with the other one saxtion hale is a error
Interesting, that shouldn't happen... Try reinstalling and if the error continues then let me know
< >
Showing 1-15 of 27 comments
Per page: 1530 50