Sid Meier's Civilization VI

Sid Meier's Civilization VI

Sailor Cat's Wondrous Goody Huts
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Sailor Cat  [developer] Feb 5, 2021 @ 11:50am
Bug Reports
TO FIX: Some issue with random improvements in Hotseat.

Report bugs here. As much information as possible. Helpful information includes the list of mods you're using, the contents of your Database and Lua logs (found in User\AppData\Local\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Logs), and if a crash, what happened immediately before the crash.
Last edited by Sailor Cat; Apr 23, 2023 @ 1:56pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 52 comments
Deviain Feb 6, 2021 @ 12:50pm 
Hey, random resources can spawn on geothermal fissures, which prevents them from ever being upgradeable.
Sailor Cat  [developer] Feb 6, 2021 @ 12:58pm 
Strange. I have it look for those specifically as something it doesn't spawn on. I'll take a look all the same. Could be a typo or something if so. Thanks.
Last edited by Sailor Cat; Feb 6, 2021 @ 12:58pm
ZapparN Feb 7, 2021 @ 3:48pm 
Constant desync issue with this mod enabled in multiplayer. Once I disabled it was fixed. Both me and my friend had the same problem.
Sailor Cat  [developer] Feb 7, 2021 @ 4:23pm 
Alas not much to be done about that. :( I can run hours in MP with it without a single desync. Sometimes it's a case by case basis. MP be like that.

Haven't finished looking into the geothermal fissures. It's difficult to reproduce.
Sailor Cat  [developer] Feb 8, 2021 @ 12:04pm 
Fixed the geothermal fissure spawn. :lunar2020ratinablanket:
Deviain Feb 9, 2021 @ 2:37pm 
Hi again! ;p Units with wilderness training bonus will always get the random unit from every following tribal village claimed.
Sailor Cat  [developer] Feb 9, 2021 @ 2:41pm 
I'm almost certain I know why it's happening, so I'll try to fix it today or tomorrow. In the meantime, thanks for the report, and using the mod enough to stumble upon the things I missed in testing.
Sailor Cat  [developer] Feb 9, 2021 @ 3:00pm 
I have a fix ready. I just want to test it a bit more before I push it to the live version of the mod. Probably will after dinner.
Sailor Cat  [developer] Feb 9, 2021 @ 4:07pm 
Originally posted by Deviain:
Hi again! ;p Units with wilderness training bonus will always get the random unit from every following tribal village claimed.

Fixed and updated.
Slightly Annoyed Niko Feb 10, 2021 @ 11:19am 
Not sure if this was addressed already, but I'll repost my comment from earlier: Received a random Barb Galley from one of the huts, but it was 4 dudes with axes just floating over the water.
Sailor Cat  [developer] Feb 10, 2021 @ 11:23am 
It looks like this is the model players get when they get the barbarian galley, for whatever reason (just spawned one for myself without a tribal village effect and it still had the 4 dudes). I'll remove this from the list of units that spawn in the next update. Thanks, Niko.
Last edited by Sailor Cat; Feb 10, 2021 @ 11:25am
Originally posted by Sailor Cat:
It looks like this is the model players get when they get the barbarian galley, for whatever reason (just spawned one for myself without a tribal village effect and it still had the 4 dudes). I'll remove this from the list of units that spawn in the next update. Thanks, Niko.

Pancakes are an acceptable reward.
Sailor Cat  [developer] Feb 10, 2021 @ 12:16pm 
Originally posted by Slightly Annoyed Niko:
Originally posted by Sailor Cat:

Pancakes are an acceptable reward.
:os_pancakes::os_pancakes::os_pancakes::os_pancakes::os_pancakes:
Sailor Cat  [developer] Feb 11, 2021 @ 12:20pm 
Fixed: Sumeria, civvie formation, barbarian raider, industry/corp.
Bojang Feb 13, 2021 @ 12:17pm 
Getting a crash to desktop when activating a goody hut: "Sailor_Goodies_Scripts: //// Wondrous Goody Type Activated: Wonder" in the last line of the Lua.log
< >
Showing 1-15 of 52 comments
Per page: 1530 50