ARK: Survival Evolved

ARK: Survival Evolved

Breeding Evolved
Prince Apr 20, 2021 @ 11:43am
Bug Report cuz I couldnt write in "bug reports" (IMPORTANT)
My guy your mod is broken. I tried breeding my high level pteranodons, and the baby didn't even have half of the stat that I leveled so high on the pteranodon. Basically ruins the whole Mod so any other bug that isn't this one is not important anymore.. xd yeah plz fix thx
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
MrXanMan_ Apr 23, 2021 @ 6:44pm 
did you even try reading through the posts or comments? there are fixes to your issue. keep the parents out, hatch the baby near the parents, and be near it yourself. the mod uses an invisible buff on your character that buffs your baby dinos with the stats of the parents. if it doesnt have the stats cryo it or soul orb(if you have Dino Storage v2) and then pop it back out, should be fixed after that.
Prince Apr 24, 2021 @ 3:01am 
Originally posted by MrXanMan:
did you even try reading through the posts or comments? there are fixes to your issue. keep the parents out, hatch the baby near the parents, and be near it yourself. the mod uses an invisible buff on your character that buffs your baby dinos with the stats of the parents. if it doesnt have the stats cryo it or soul orb(if you have Dino Storage v2) and then pop it back out, should be fixed after that.

your answer is a few days too late, removed the mod. way too op, makes the game too easy, boring.
0o0_MadTek_0o0  [developer] May 6, 2021 @ 9:47am 
Originally posted by Quotex:
My guy your mod is broken. I tried breeding my high level pteranodons, and the baby didn't even have half of the stat that I leveled so high on the pteranodon. Basically ruins the whole Mod so any other bug that isn't this one is not important anymore.. xd yeah plz fix thx

I understand your frustration concerning the bugs encountered by using this mod, as I already mentioned it in the mod description I cannot get back to work on it. My current setup cannot handle the DevKit and I'm not Croesus to get a new one for the moment. Beside this I have a life and more important priorities to feed myself before working on a game mod that I shared for free. For sure I will fix all this bugs but I can't tell you the "when"...
Talyn May 16, 2021 @ 7:04pm 
Originally posted by MrXanMan:

your answer is a few days too late, removed the mod. way too op, makes the game too easy, boring.

So which is it? The Mod is not powerful enough or too OP. Lol.
Seems like you just want to complain about the mod.
Talyn May 16, 2021 @ 7:06pm 
Originally posted by 0o0_MadTek_0o0:

I understand your frustration concerning the bugs encountered by using this mod, as I already mentioned it in the mod description I cannot get back to work on it. My current setup cannot handle the DevKit and I'm not Croesus to get a new one for the moment. Beside this I have a life and more important priorities to feed myself before working on a game mod that I shared for free. For sure I will fix all this bugs but I can't tell you the "when"...

Yeah man totally get it. I was working with the Dev kit too and my HDD it was on tanked in about 2 weeks. Its brutal on systems.
Prince May 17, 2021 @ 5:37am 
Originally posted by Talyn:

Bro. A few Raptor Breeds and that Raptor can literally ♥♥♥♥ up a Rex or even Giga. Not too OP? Fix the Bug, give me like 2 hours with breeding and I can give you a dodo that can one hit a Giga.
Talyn May 17, 2021 @ 8:43am 

Bro. A few Raptor Breeds and that Raptor can literally ♥♥♥♥ up a Rex or even Giga. Not too OP? Fix the Bug, give me like 2 hours with breeding and I can give you a dodo that can one hit a Giga.

So, your entire complaint is that you found a "bug" (That is probably user error in the first place) that prevents you from making obscene dinos that you also object to?

Here is the thing... this mod is just a shortcut. You can accomplish anything in it with time and random luck. If you dont want the level points as well (Which is the one thing you can't do normally) just turn them off in the INI.

Bro... I bred MANY raptors that could "literally ♥♥♥♥ up a Rex or a Giga" without this mod and using vanilla settings.

So no... it's not too OP. Its a time saver. You can choose to make it OP with setting options you can set or not but that is completely up to you.
tognok Sep 16, 2021 @ 4:39am 

So, your entire complaint is that you found a "bug" (That is probably user error in the first place) that prevents you from making obscene dinos that you also object to?

Here is the thing... this mod is just a shortcut. You can accomplish anything in it with time and random luck. If you dont want the level points as well (Which is the one thing you can't do normally) just turn them off in the INI.

Bro... I bred MANY raptors that could "literally ♥♥♥♥ up a Rex or a Giga" without this mod and using vanilla settings.

So no... it's not too OP. Its a time saver. You can choose to make it OP with setting options you can set or not but that is completely up to you.

all i know is i can have a f!@#ing dodo army in a fraction of the time it would normally take i mean have you every seen an army of angry pidgens reap anything.best thing ever..... and devs great mod.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50