Crusader Kings III

Crusader Kings III

Switzerland Overhaul
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Baseplate23  [developer] Jan 26, 2021 @ 9:36pm
Switzerland Overhaul Changelog
Since I'll probably be working on this over an extended period of time and adding things as I get the time, I'll post the changes that I make here as well as in the general description of the mod.
Last edited by Baseplate23; Jan 26, 2021 @ 9:38pm
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Baseplate23  [developer] Jan 26, 2021 @ 9:38pm 
Edit 1/14/21: Fixed an issue where two events show when vassal of an empire.

Edit 1/27/21: Tweaked cultural innovation values a bit (increased MaA and decreased dev growth), added special building and cultural title names for Grisons.
Baseplate23  [developer] Jan 27, 2021 @ 11:33pm 
Added additional cultural title names for French, Occitan, Central German Group, Cisalpine, and Italian cultures for every holding in the region of "Old Switzerland".
Baseplate23  [developer] Mar 31, 2021 @ 8:50pm 
Mod has been updated and should have resolved the current issue with crashes. Added new building of Habsburg Castle, and integrated the Rumantsch culture into the mod which shares some early innovations with the Swiss. Starting a new thread for bug reports.

Will be thinking of new features to add. At the moment I am thinking of a dynasty branch that may have Swiss specific features. Also beginning to think about expanding the mod to Swabia and burgundy and Lombardy respectfully.
Last edited by Baseplate23; Mar 31, 2021 @ 8:53pm
Baseplate23  [developer] Apr 18, 2021 @ 8:52pm 
Removed the change culture effect from the "Form Switzerland" decision, and made it its own decision so you can choose whether or not to adopt the Swiss culture.
Baseplate23  [developer] May 14, 2021 @ 9:10am 
Added script to add cultural innovations from the Swabian culture on Swiss culture formation. This is done as a temporary measure until I can write a script to integrate innovations from your previous culture.

I think that the Swabian culture makes the most sense here historically and as a balance feature. I tried to use all of the cultures that make up the Swiss confederacy today, German (Swabian) French, Rumantsch, and Italian (Cisalpine) but that proved to advance the culture a little too quickly, to the point that I was ready to go into the high medieval era immediately. I think the Swabian innovations works for the time being as a good middle ground here.
Baseplate23  [developer] Jun 9, 2021 @ 6:58pm 
Updated to 1.4 and set Alpine Passes innovation to be unlocked on 1066 start date.
Baseplate23  [developer] Jun 10, 2021 @ 5:43pm 
Fixed a bug where the AI would always take the Federation dynasty legacy. Should now be locked behind the Swiss and Rumantsch cultures.
Baseplate23  [developer] Feb 11, 2022 @ 6:37pm 
Updated for 1.5 and Royal Court DLC.

Created new cultural innovation for Swiss that adds the Swiss Pikemen at the High Medieval Era.

Tweaked the taxes of St. Gotthards Pass to be in line with other mine buildings.
Baseplate23  [developer] Feb 12, 2022 @ 8:22pm 
Fixed an issue with every ruler choosing Swiss Pikeman on game start, and with the naming of said MaA.
Baseplate23  [developer] Feb 14, 2022 @ 8:41pm 
Fixed an issue with Swiss Pikeman MaA being available when they shouldn't. Also added new thumbnail for mod courtesy of Henry Plantagenet.
Baseplate23  [developer] Jul 7, 2022 @ 1:45pm 
Updated to 1.6.1.2 and also added Russian localization thanks to Jo Biden.
Baseplate23  [developer] Sep 16, 2022 @ 7:07pm 
Update to 1.7.1 (Bastion)
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Per page: 1530 50