Oxygen Not Included

Oxygen Not Included

[Vanilla + DLC] Rooms Expanded
Hi pether.pg!
Before tell you anything, I have started this because all I want to tell you don't enter in the comentaries section 😅

Then, here I go! 👇👇👇

Hi, pether.pg!
You don't know me (I don't know you, either 😅), but I want to say some things about your mod
Note: Don't worry, they will be between 3 or 5 (more or less) 😜

0º (Less important, but it's "need" to write it): English is NOT my mother language... Sooo, sorry if I make some (gramatical, sintanxic, etc) mistakes 😅

1º (The MOST important of all): THANK YOU! R-E-A-L-L-Y THANK YOU for your mod! 😊It's very useful!

2º (Simple question, you DON'T need to do it, except anwsering me 😅): I see all rooms have a minimun size of 12. It could be reduced (for example) to it's half?

3º: Althougth it makes me a little unconfortable, I need to ask you 1 thing=> About the hospital, didn't you have incorporated the 'triage cot' and/or the 'disease clinic' (to your modification), because they required that kind of room to work?

4º: This one it's a "commision", but it is in your hands do it, or not (YOUR MOD, YOUR RULES! 😉). Maybe can you make a "VIP bedroom" where you need a 'plastic bed', 2 decor items, a 'sink', a 'shower', and a 'lavatory' (the size can be the same as the vanilla bedroom)? =>
=> Morale +3
Note: If you want to add more things, as you please...

5º: Have a good day! And keep doing such marvellous mods, like this one! ☺

Bye!
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
pether.pg  [developer] Apr 8, 2021 @ 2:18am 
Hi, thanks for the feedback :)
0. No worries, I understood all of it :)
1. You are welcome, I'm happy you like it :)
2. From the coding point of view it is possible. But I didn't add this option to the mod. 12 is really small and I don't see the point of making it even smaller.
3. Hospital require medical building - both cot and the clinic work as one and can be placed in the hospital
4. It is a nice idea :) The only thing that stops me from adding lots of new rooms is that I fear there will be too many of them, but this one I might do one day :) No promises though
5. Thank you sir, good day to you too!
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50