The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

(AB+ ONLY) Fiend Folio - 250 New Monsters! ...and more?
cadetpirx Apr 2, 2021 @ 6:14pm
(Repentance Spoilers)Any thoughts for Tainted Fiend?(& Tainted Golem)
For those who have heard about Alt/Tainted Characters in Repentance,here's what I think about the Alt. version of Fiend.
Appearance:Alt Fiend has the tip of his left horn cut off,a cut on the top of his head,leaking black blood,& looks sadly depressed.
Can use fireballs,imp baby mode,& classic tears like the Normal Fiend.
No friends come out when he takes damage.
Chance of black hearts becoming Possessed Minions right after spawning
Possessed Minions will chase the player instead of enemies,but they can be killed,or disappeared when entering another room.
Possessed Hollow Minions are spawned from Half Black Hearts,they may have less health on the normal possessed minions,but they run faster towards you,so watch out!

Oh,& noticed on the wiki that the Fiend Folio community is gonna unlock Golem! And I think that Tainted Golem would look like a small stone version of the Secret boss in the Tomb(Revelations). And he will have some unique attacks!

Do you have any thoughts about Tainted Fiend & Tainted Golem? I'm sure you guys got some pretty good ideas!
Last edited by cadetpirx; May 29, 2021 @ 2:47pm
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Revalopod Apr 3, 2021 @ 12:24am 
spoilers... :steamsad:
cadetpirx Apr 3, 2021 @ 9:39am 
Yeah,sorry Revalopod. But this is for people who HAVE heard of Alt Characters in Repentance.
Revalopod Apr 3, 2021 @ 9:45am 
Originally posted by cadetpirx:
Yeah,sorry Revalopod. But this is for people who HAVE heard of Alt Characters in Repentance.
Then you should have put a spoiler warning instead of !!!!!SPOILING IT IN THE TITLE!!!!!! which can't be missed because I was subscribed to discussions here.
cadetpirx Apr 3, 2021 @ 9:50am 
There you go,Revalopod. Put a spoiler warning on the title of this discussion
Revalopod Apr 3, 2021 @ 11:46am 
Originally posted by cadetpirx:
There you go,Revalopod. Put a spoiler warning on the title of this discussion
thanks
Lexsmelliott May 4, 2021 @ 12:08pm 
Other than moaning about something rather well known being spoiled, yeah it seems like a good character.
Revalopod May 4, 2021 @ 12:15pm 
Originally posted by Lexsmelliott:
Other than moaning about something rather well known being spoiled, yeah it seems like a good character.
it wasn't well known just a few days after the dlc released
... May 21, 2021 @ 10:02am 
hey cool character idea but he has to be hurt or somthing like that
Lazer May 24, 2021 @ 4:42pm 
the minions seem easily avoidable, i would say they would spawn and then the room would lock
Viflame Aug 2, 2021 @ 9:17pm 
I really like this concept of Tainted Fiend, but I have other idea:
What if these minions will act like spirits?
For example:
-Fiend takes damage (minus half-hart)
-After he takes damage this half-heart sprit will revolve around random enemy, making enemy stronger and also spirit protects them from Fiend's tears
idea: tainted fiend starts with a pocket active called misfortune cookie that does something random from a list of random effects that activate some sort of weird gimmick (like jon appearing or something)
Last edited by The Nebraska Bush Beater; Aug 3, 2022 @ 11:28am
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 1530 50