Sid Meier's Civilization VI

Sid Meier's Civilization VI

Play The World
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
totalslacker  [developer] Oct 11, 2020 @ 5:06pm
How to Change the Map or Add TSL for Civilizations or Wonders
Default Mod Location: ..Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\289070\2242698031

2242698031 is the mod ID and folder name

For Giant Earth map, see the end of this post.

Earth (128*80) and Equal Area Earth maps are LUA files located in the Maps folder. You can open these with any text editor.

Default Logs folder location: ..My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Logs

Recommended text editor is Notepad++

WARNING: Making changes to the map may affect the Real Map Labels option.

How to Change Starting Positions for Civilizations or Natural Wonders

Open MapValues.xml in the Maps folder of this mod.

Civilization starting locations look like this:

<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_AMERICA" X="36" Y="54" />

Natural Wonder starting locations look similar:
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" X="20" Y="57" FeatureType="FEATURE_CRATER_LAKE" TerrainType="TERRAIN_COAST" />

Change the X,Y coordinates to a new plot to move starting locations. You can look these up by loading the map in the Worldbuilder.

You can add a new starting location for a Civilization or Natural Wonder mod from the Workshop using the same method, but you will need to open the files for that mod and look up the database name.

How to Make Changes to the Map

Use the New Map option in the Worldbuilder to generate a new copy of the map.
SET NATURAL WONDERS TO EMPTY (they are added later when you start a new game)

Make your changes to the map in the Worldbuilder, then use the "Export Map to Log" option (found at the bottom when you open the in-game menu).

Open your Lua log file, and you'll see this:
InGameTopOptionsMenu: MapToConvert[127][0]={"TERRAIN_OCEAN",-1,-1,{{0,-1},{0,-1},{0,-1}},{-1,0},{0,0,0},-1}

Each line represents one hex plot on the map. Every line describes the X,Y coordinates, which features or resources are present, and rivers, cliffs and continents.

Copy all lines and paste into the map script file, Earth128x80.lua or EqualAreaEarth.lua, overwriting ONLY the existing lines of map code. Be careful not to paste over code at the beginning or end of the map script file!

The easiest way to do this is to find the first line in the lua log file you want to copy and use CTRL+SHIFT+END to select the entire exported list. There might be a few unrelated lines of code at the end that you can delete.

Final step is to use CTRL+F to find and replace every InGameTopOptionsMenu: with an empty space.

You must delete every instance of InGameTopOptionsMenu: or the map will not load!
Use the find and replace method to do this.

FINAL NOTES FOR GATHERING STORM USERS:
Use CTRL+F to find and replace all "FEATURE_ICE" with -1 as this map script generates the ice automatically every new game. This is necessary because Ice placed in the Worldbuilder is permanent ice that will never melt. This will delete Ice from Greenland and Antarctica, sorry!

Alternatively, you can open Earth128x80.lua and comment out this line of code to disable sea ice generation. It is recommended that you turn it back on before starting a new game, for Real Map Labels to work properly.
featuregen:AddIceToEarthMap("Earth128x80") --featuregen:AddIceToEarthMap("Earth128x80") --commented out code
Disable the Generate Ice option when creating a new map for Equal Area Earth to remove the sea ice without removing Ice from Greenland.

GIANT EARTH INSTRUCTIONS

To change starting locations for players or natural wonders, turn on the Civ6 debug menu to view plot index: \Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI --> AppOptions.txt file. Change "EnableDebugMenu 0" to "EnableDebugMenu 1"

Open mod folder with starting location files: 2242698031\Maps\Giant Earth

Open files in text editor:

MapStartPositions_Major.xml MapStartPositions_Minor.xml MapStartPositions_Leaders.xml NaturalWonderPositions.xml

Use New Map option in Worldbuilder to load map. Starting locations and natural wonders not visible in Worldbuilder.

In Worldbuilder, place cursor on plot. Look to the bottom of the plot info tooltip, you will see something like this:

Hex #8578 (28,57)

8578 is the plot index. Use this number like Plot="8578" in the files above where you see Plot= entries. The Value is the database name of the Civ, Leader or Wonder. Leader plots have first priority over Civ plots. Plots must be unique, not shared or map won't load!
Last edited by totalslacker; Jan 15, 2022 @ 4:32pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
LordRimaru Jan 2, 2021 @ 11:30pm 
Hello totalslacker,

May I ask for your help? This map looks awesome and I would like to use the mod for Philippines. But for your tips above for adding starting location - I don't think it's working for me. I think I've done what I needed to do but the map is not loading and is failing.

The Philippine mod is working on other maps - but on your map it doesn't work. Can you please help?

Thank you in advance!

Here is what I did for the mapvalues, the last item is the civilization name:

<!-- Majors -->
<StartPosition>
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_AMERICA" X="36" Y="54" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_ARABIA" X="78" Y="46" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_AUSTRALIA" X="117" Y="19" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_AZTEC" X="28" Y="45" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_BRAZIL" X="48" Y="23" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CHINA" X="103" Y="54" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CREE" X="25" Y="62" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_EGYPT" X="73" Y="45" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_ENGLAND" X="63" Y="68" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_FRANCE" X="63" Y="64" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_FRANCE" X="61" Y="60" Leader="LEADER_ELEANOR_FRANCE"/>
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_FRANCE" X="61" Y="60" AlternateStart="1"/>
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_GEORGIA" X="80" Y="59" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_GERMANY" X="69" Y="66" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_GREECE" X="73" Y="53" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_INDIA" X="91" Y="49" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_INDIA" X="95" Y="48" Leader="LEADER_CHANDRAGUPTA" DisabledByCivilization="CIVILIZATION_NALANDA"/>
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_INDIA" X="91" Y="41" AlternateStart="1"/>
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_INDONESIA" X="104" Y="31" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_JAPAN" X="116" Y="51" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_KHMER" X="102" Y="40" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_KONGO" X="69" Y="29" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_KOREA" X="110" Y="54" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_MACEDON" X="71" Y="58" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_MAPUCHE" X="38" Y="17" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_MONGOLIA" X="100" Y="60" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_NETHERLANDS" X="65" Y="67" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_NORWAY" X="67" Y="75" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_NUBIA" X="75" Y="41" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_PERSIA" X="84" Y="50" DisabledByCivilization="CIVILIZATION_BABYLON_STK"/>
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_PERSIA" X="83" Y="54" AlternateStart="1"/>
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_POLAND" X="72" Y="65" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_POLAND" X="73" Y="65" AlternateStart="1"/>
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_ROME" X="68" Y="55" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_RUSSIA" X="77" Y="67" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_SCOTLAND" X="61" Y="74" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_SCYTHIA" X="80" Y="63" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_SPAIN" X="60" Y="56" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_SUMERIA" X="81" Y="47" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_ZULU" X="74" Y="18" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CVS_PHILIPPINES" X="148" Y="54" />
Khorne Flakes Jan 11, 2021 @ 10:54am 
I can't seem to figure out how to private message you so I'll ask here, I've been working on a "Pre-History Mythical Earth" map that would be a mostly realistic version of Earth from before recorded history. It would have landbridges from actual history and some mythical lost islands, like lemuria, atlantis, mu, a more connected uk and scandinavia as cimmeria. I uploaded a smaller verison of what I am currently working on, and then I saw this great map you've made. What is your stance on people using your mod here and changing the map then reuploading? Or if we could some how collaborate to make the pre-history map. If no for both of these I understand, just figured I'd ask because why reinvent the wheel if you don't have to! Thanks!
totalslacker  [developer] Jan 12, 2021 @ 2:39pm 
@LordRimaru Sorry for the late reply. Your code looks fine from a glance, did you get this working? Maybe double check for syntax errors and that the Philippines Civ is spawning in the right spot on the map (not spawning on a natural wonder, volcano, or coastal plot) When I get some time I can test it out myself maybe, but there should be nothing specific preventing it from working
totalslacker  [developer] Jan 12, 2021 @ 2:43pm 
@Khorne Flakes Nah go for it. Credits section would be nice but I don't chase people down on here. I've seen someone else use this mod as a basis for a map and it's flattering, I'm glad people like it so much! That sounds like a pretty cool map. Feel free to adapt the map labels feature for it as well, if the relevant files make any sense to you
LordRimaru Jan 12, 2021 @ 5:56pm 
Originally posted by totalslacker:
@LordRimaru Sorry for the late reply. Your code looks fine from a glance, did you get this working? Maybe double check for syntax errors and that the Philippines Civ is spawning in the right spot on the map (not spawning on a natural wonder, volcano, or coastal plot) When I get some time I can test it out myself maybe, but there should be nothing specific preventing it from working

Also, the Philippine Mod needs to be connected with the leader Jose Rizal. I tried to include the leader but it still does not work. Thank you @totalslacker - let me know if you need more information. Thank you in advance! XD
totalslacker  [developer] Jan 12, 2021 @ 9:52pm 
@LordRimaru Just realized your problem, the starting plot you are using does not exist on this map! Did you check the worldbuilder and choose the location yourself, or copy it straight from another mod? You have X="148" Y="54" but the map only goes to X="127". Try this:

<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CVS_PHILIPPINES" X="109" Y="42" />

I was just able to create a game with starting location at Manilla using the CVS Philippines mod. If you don't know, every plot on the map has a different X,Y coordinate, so you need to load the map in the worldbuilder first and find the plot you want to start on, and use that coordinate.
LordRimaru Jan 13, 2021 @ 10:12pm 
Originally posted by totalslacker:
@LordRimaru Just realized your problem, the starting plot you are using does not exist on this map! Did you check the worldbuilder and choose the location yourself, or copy it straight from another mod? You have X="148" Y="54" but the map only goes to X="127". Try this:

<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CVS_PHILIPPINES" X="109" Y="42" />

I was just able to create a game with starting location at Manilla using the CVS Philippines mod. If you don't know, every plot on the map has a different X,Y coordinate, so you need to load the map in the worldbuilder first and find the plot you want to start on, and use that coordinate.

Your solution worked! I was able to change the coordinates based on your suggestion and my settler for the Philippine mod appears! Looking back at my testing, I did do what you have suggested as in loading the map in the worldbuilder and when I did - I think I might have used a different map - so I used the incorrect coordinates based on that map. So my solution was spot on...but just did not use the correct map.

THANK YOU SO MUCH TOTALSLACKER!!!! I look forward to more of your work! :)
Khorne Flakes Jan 14, 2021 @ 7:01am 
@totalslacker awesome thank you! I'm going to finish my own smaller one first, then I look at making use of your map here for an even larger one! I'll definitely add you in credits and let you know when its done!
Last edited by Khorne Flakes; Jan 14, 2021 @ 7:09am
The TNT Tiger Feb 11, 2021 @ 9:31am 
How does one go about opening the maps in worldbuilder to find the coordinates of plots you want to assign as start positions? Or is there a handy map of the game with said positions labelled? I'm tryna integrate compatibility with Civitas City-States Expanded
totalslacker  [developer] Feb 11, 2021 @ 1:19pm 
Use the New Map option in the Worldbuilder menu to generate a new copy. Just select the map you want to use and the ruleset (Standard, Rise and Fall or Gathering Storm, this only affects some features on the map). You don't need to set actual starting locations as you probably know, just need to look up the plot coordinates and set them in the MapValues.xml file or similar
The TNT Tiger Feb 13, 2021 @ 10:35am 
So I was wondering, there's built-in ways for Civs have alternate locations when they are excluded other Civs, is there a way of doing this with Natural Wonders? CSE's Nassau is in the Bahamas, and currently the Bahama tile on the map is occupied by the unsettleable Fountain of Youth. So is there a way so that when the FOY isn't there it starts there, and when it is it's moved to say, Haiti?
The TNT Tiger Feb 15, 2021 @ 12:08pm 
Hey, sorry but it's me again

I'm trying to write compatibility between this mod and CSE (as aforementioned) and it's unfortunately flat out not working

I'll write the code I've added below, it goes below the current Gedemno line

As far as I can tell, most of the names right, the code is all right, the plots are right... so I have no idea what's going on

<!-- CSE -->
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_ALAMUT" X="83" Y="55" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_AMPI" X="77" Y="52" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_ANURADHAPURA" X="93" Y="38" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_AYNUK" X="77" Y="52" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_AZCAPOTZALCO" X="29" Y="46" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_BAIAE" X="68" Y="54" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_BEIKTHANO" X="98" Y="45" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_BUTUAN" X="111" Y="39" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_CATALHOYUK" X="76" Y="55" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_CHAN_CHAN" X="35" Y="31" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_CHETRO_KETL" X="25" Y="54" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_DAKAR" X="58" Y="42" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_DELOS" X="73" Y="51" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_DELPHI" X="73" Y="54" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_DJIBOUTI" X="79" Y="38" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_DODONA" X="72" Y="56" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_ETZANOA" X="29" Y="53" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_GARAMA" X="67" Y="45" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_GOBEKLI_TEPE" X="79" Y="54" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_GUNDESHAPUR" X="82" Y="51" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_HADAD" X="78" Y="52" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_HALIN" X="98" Y="46" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_HAVANA" X="34" Y="47" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_HAZOR" X="76" Y="51" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_HORMUZ" X="83" Y="49" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_HVALSEY" X="47" Y="67" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_IQALUIT" X="39" Y="69" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_IZAPA" X="30" Y="43" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_JOHANNESBURG" X="73" Y="19" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_JOLO" X="108" Y="38" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_KADESH" X="78" Y="52" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_KANNAUJ" X="92" Y="48" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_KATARAGAMA" X="92" Y="37" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_KELANIYA" X="92" Y="37" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_KUHIKUGU" X="46" Y="30" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_LIMA" X="37" Y="28" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_MACAU" X="105" Y="46" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_MAI" X="109" Y="42" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_MAINGMAW" X="98" Y="47" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_MEGIDDO" X="76" Y="51" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_MEHRGARH" X="88" Y="51" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_MOMBASA" X="77" Y="31" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_MONACO" X="65" Y="58" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_MZIZIMA" X="77" Y="29" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_NALANDA" X="90" Y="52" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_NASSAU" X="37" Y="48" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_PALMYRA" X="78" Y="53" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_PHASIS" X="79" Y="59" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_PORT_ROYAL" X="36" Y="44" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_QATNA" X="78" Y="52" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_SALE" X="59" Y="49" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_SAMARKAND" X="87" Y="56" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_SAMARQAND" X="88" Y="56" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_SANAA" X="80" Y="40" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_SEUTHOPOLIS" X="73" Y="59" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_SHAHR_E_SUKHTE" X="86" Y="50" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_SIDON" X="77" Y="52" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_SINGAPORE" X="99" Y="37" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_SRI_KSETRA" X="98" Y="44" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_TANGIER" X="60" Y="50" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_TAOS" X="25" Y="53" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_TEYUNA" X="36" Y="40" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_TISSAMAHARAMA" X="92" Y="37" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_TUNERIUT" X="34" Y="68" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_UGARIT" X="77" Y="52" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_URGENCH" X="86" Y="56" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_VADUZ" X="66" Y="62" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_VALABHI" X="89" Y="46" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_VIENNA" X="68" Y="62" />
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_WYAM" X="21" Y="58" />
The TNT Tiger Feb 16, 2021 @ 3:33pm 
So! I'll make this my final message unless ye respond, as I've made progress but I have reached a dead end.

I was able to get my start positions to work- by putting them in MapValues rather than ModSupport. However, when I tried to further extend that to include disabling, the code stopped working. It appears that once I try to put in a DisabledBy tag the code straight up crashes, as all CS that come before the first example (Aynuk) do work, but all after do not, coming up as (for example) Map Script: WARNING : no starting position reserved for LEADER_MINOR_CIV_CSE_CHAN_CHAN of CIVILIZATION_CSE_CHAN_CHAN'' afterwards. I have no idea how you got yours to work, and I've given up trying, so I'll just wait and see if yel come back with any advice on the matter.

A snippet of what I tried to do:

<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_ANURADHAPURA" X="93" Y="38" DisabledByCivilization="CIVILIZATION_KANDY"/>
<Replace MapName="Earth128x80" Civilization="CIVILIZATION_CSE_ANURADHAPURA" X="91" Y="39" AlternateStart="1"/>
totalslacker  [developer] Feb 18, 2021 @ 12:48pm 
I'll have to try testing these when I get the chance. Did you check the database log for any errors? You can also load the civ 6 database in SQLite Studio and inspect the values manually to see exactly which entry is preventing the rest from loading. See here:
https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/tutorial-modding-with-sqllite-studio-pc.608352/
The TNT Tiger Feb 18, 2021 @ 1:52pm 
Oh I didn't know I could do the former

I think the latter is however outta my scope
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
Per page: 1530 50