Harvey Point
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Sigma  [developer] Sep 18, 2020 @ 10:27am
BUG REPORT
Please post any bugs here.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 26 comments
Sterling Sep 19, 2020 @ 4:59pm 
It looks great, but so far for me it freezes after a few seconds in the editor. Wish I could offer more info, and I don't know what you could do to fix it, but just wanted make you aware.
Sigma  [developer] Sep 19, 2020 @ 5:11pm 
Does it cause a crash report or does it just freeze?
Sterling Sep 19, 2020 @ 6:10pm 
Just freezing for the moment. I'll experiment a little and share a report if I get one.
Ron4Swat Sep 19, 2020 @ 11:23pm 
1.) when loading the terrain in the editor i get a warning message "Cannot load material file harvey\data\surf_cobblepath.rvmat"

2.) When hovering over the Harvey Point detention center i get the warning messages "Cannot load texture p:\sigmasigns\data\rowan_co.paa" and
"Cannot load material file p:\sigmasigns\data\rowan.rvmat"

3.) Residential_Houses_V1.pbo is not signed / .bisign file is not uploaded to steam, so its reported as "partially signed" by steam

4.) I can confirm the freeze that was reported by Sterling, but it didn't freeze for me so soon. I hovered around the terrain for some time without a problem. When i looked into the terrain again some time later, it freezed after a bit of time.

And yes, freezing means that Arma crashed, but i got no useful messages in the .rpt so far.
Last edited by Ron4Swat; Sep 20, 2020 @ 9:28am
Sigma  [developer] Sep 20, 2020 @ 8:29am 
Thank you Ron. It's been sitting for almost 2 years and I got bullied into releasing it so It will take a min to go through the errors and try and figure them out
Ron4Swat Sep 20, 2020 @ 12:09pm 
I noticed that the .pbo you used from other mods apparently are all signed with the keys from the original authors.

Server admins will need all that keys from that mods so they can use your mod on their server if they use the mod verification system on their server, which are around 10 different keys.

Would be best if you could sign these pbos with your own key if that is possible, so only 1 key is necessary to run your terrain.
Sigma  [developer] Sep 20, 2020 @ 1:17pm 
I will do that.
richh773 Sep 21, 2020 @ 7:46am 
No Sigma i did not bully you into releasing it but nice try!
Sigma  [developer] Sep 21, 2020 @ 8:36am 
You messaged me every day for 2 weeks 😂
richh773 Sep 21, 2020 @ 9:22am 
more like 3 or 4 of those days!
Mr Nic Sep 22, 2020 @ 5:11pm 
Hey every time i go to the rappel tower in the editor my game crashes and i tried just flying over there in a helicopter and i didnt see a rappel tower but other than that great map
Last edited by Mr Nic; Sep 22, 2020 @ 5:19pm
richh773 Sep 22, 2020 @ 7:04pm 
@Mr Nic we removed the rappel tower due to objects not aligning up correctly. we plan to make something else or remove the tag. Thank you for the reminder though.
Last edited by richh773; Sep 22, 2020 @ 7:07pm
Sigma  [developer] Sep 22, 2020 @ 7:18pm 
Please go to the hard crash discussion and post the RPT error report.
Ron4Swat Sep 26, 2020 @ 5:06pm 
3 of the .pbos are not signed in a way Arma3 recognizes as valid. From the .rpt

Warning Message: Signature @Harvey Point\addons\arp_objects2.pbo is wrong. Error 0x22. Test FAILED!
Warning Message: Signature @Harvey Point\addons\harvey.pbo is wrong. Error 0x22. Test FAILED!
Warning Message: Signature Workshop\@Harvey Point\addons\plp_containers.pbo is wrong. Error 0x22. Test FAILED!

This can be easily reproduced when activating the "Check signatures" parameter in the Arma3 launcher, it will show message boxes during Arma3 start with this error too.

https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/191828-wrong-signature-for-file/ is usually referenced as a solution for this problem.
N15 Sep 30, 2020 @ 4:37pm 
There are some objects that tip over into the terrain when they take are shot. ie the fire extinguisher in the main hanger and the dead body in the body bag in a trash pile in the MOUT north.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 26 comments
Per page: 1530 50