Total War: WARHAMMER II

Total War: WARHAMMER II

Map Painter (edit your campaign map using tww2-map-painter)
Ronin Aug 9, 2021 @ 7:43am
map don't load
I installed the mod according to the instructions, but the map could not be loaded.

C: \ Games \ Total War - WARHAMMER II

I don't have a license, all your mods work, except for this one. The button is displayed in the game, but nothing happens when you try to press it.
I've tried unloading the map using the console. The file map_out.json appeared
Which also lies in
C: \ Games \ Total War - WARHAMMER II

Perhaps the mod does not know where to load the map from? I have spent several hours on this and have not been able to figure it out.

I have tried creating a path
C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ Total war WARHAMMER II
and droped map.json file there. It did not help

Please help.
Last edited by Ronin; Aug 9, 2021 @ 8:42am
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Ronin Aug 10, 2021 @ 4:30am 
lua mod log

Loading Mods
Loading mod file [script\_lib\mod\qa_console.lua]
Mod [script\_lib\mod\qa_console.lua] loaded successfully
Loading mod file [script\campaign\mod\pj_map_maker.lua]
Mod [script\campaign\mod\pj_map_maker.lua] loaded successfully
Loading mod file [script\campaign\mod\pj_map_maker\json.lua]
Failed to load mod file [script\campaign\mod\pj_map_maker\json.lua], error is: cannot open json: No such file or directory. Will attempt to require() this file to generate a more meaningful error message:
module 'json' not found:jsonno field package.preload['json']no file '/script/campaign/mod/json.lua'no file '/script/_lib/mod/json.lua'no file 'c:\users\stanislav\appdata\roaming\the creative assembly\warhammer2\maps\json.lua'no file 'c:\users\stanislav\appdata\roaming\the creative assembly\warhammer2\maps\script/campaign/main_warhammer/json.lua'no file 'data/script/_lib/json.lua'no file 'data/script/campaign/main_warhammer/factions/json.lua'no file 'data/script/campaign/main_warhammer/json.lua'no file 'data/script/campaign/json.lua'no file 'data/script/campaign/main_warhammer/json.lua'no file 'data/script/campaign/wh2_main_great_vortex/json.lua'no file '.\json.dll'no file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Total War - WARHAMMER II\json.dll'no file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Total War - WARHAMMER II\loadall.dll'
Failed to load mod: [script\campaign\mod\pj_map_maker\json.lua]
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50