Call of Duty: Black Ops III

Call of Duty: Black Ops III

Neptune
ACG Spot Jul 15, 2020 @ 9:46pm
Additions and Recommendations
First of all, this map is really well done. Great to see Who's Who and Vulture Aid make an appearance again and the atmosphere and gun selection are both stellar.

The only things that I'd think could be good additions to the map are a couple more custom power-ups, mainly the Random Perk Bottle. It could be a reward for something difficult/one of the boss fights/one of Brutus' drops after you kill him/one of the corpse challenge rewards/or just a really rare normal drop. Another one that might be helpful are the PaP your current gun since after round 15ish the game ramps up in difficulty really quickly, especially with the Nova 6 crawlers. Those are both pretty strong power-ups so it might make sense for them to be hard to get.

Other than that the Nova 6 crawlers can become invisible when teleporting which can be pretty hard to tackle on solo, and the FAL OSW is super loud when firing. I can hear it across the map when playing with friends and I have to turn my SFX volume down a little when I get it. But honestly this map is pretty spot-on. Great job on this and excited to see if you make any other maps in the future.

If anyone has any recommendations to improve this map feel free to continue this thread.
Last edited by ACG Spot; Jul 15, 2020 @ 9:49pm