Sid Meier's Civilization V

Sid Meier's Civilization V

Fire Emblem - The Adrestian Empire
Mod broken
This latest update causes the mod to disappear from the mod list and is deactivated. Is it possible to roll back to an older version or to figure out the problem caused by the update?
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
C.A.T. Apr 6 @ 10:57am 
I did raise the issue within the Discord server with Kiang whom said that they could provide a alternate download link that would download and unpack the mod correctly but that was over a week ago and I have not heard anything about them since. I am just lucky that I have the old version backed up on my computer. If anyone is desprate they can reach out to me and I can send it over (probably, never have done this thing)
Dabi May 23 @ 1:24pm 
Originally posted by Rayzuke:
I did raise the issue within the Discord server with Kiang whom said that they could provide a alternate download link that would download and unpack the mod correctly but that was over a week ago and I have not heard anything about them since. I am just lucky that I have the old version backed up on my computer. If anyone is desprate they can reach out to me and I can send it over (probably, never have done this thing)

Can you do that please, would really like to play it, love three houses and would like to have Edelgard
It seems like the "art" and "XML" files arent being transferred when subscribed, as well as any other files needed, plus it isnt even in a folder. The raw "CIV5MOD File" without anything else is all thats given.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50