Counter-Strike 2

Counter-Strike 2

Toscan
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Masurdan Dec 11, 2013 @ 4:07pm
Changelog - de_toscan
With this topic we will keep you up to date about the changes made to the map per update.
Last edited by Masurdan; Dec 12, 2013 @ 3:28am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
Masurdan Dec 11, 2013 @ 4:09pm 
Change Notes for 12/11/2013
- Added 32 spawns points (16 CT / 16 T ) and DM spawns.
- More Lightning in the following areas: tunnels, T connector, B hall, B storage.
- The ground on banana has been improved.
- The wooden plates that are placed around the spots where a lot of shooting happends show bullet impacts now.
- Raised skybox ceiling around B bombspot and banana.
- Few textures changes.
- Fixed some boost bugs.
Last edited by Masurdan; Dec 12, 2013 @ 3:29am
Change Notes for 12/19/2013
- Door has been changed to a prop that is toggleble.
- Improved graphics on kitty and A storage.
- A storage is now bigger.
- B storage pillars have been made larger and easier to hide behind.
- Reduced fog.
- Added trees.
- Fixed some glitches in kitty and banana.
- few textures changes.
- It's easier to see players on the side of mid now.
Last edited by Masurdan; Dec 19, 2013 @ 2:10am
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
kack vac Dec 11, 2013 @ 4:32pm 
Reserved
Masurdan Dec 12, 2013 @ 5:15am 
Originally posted by ham5:
your so dumb, thats what the change notes are for ... quit stealing maps

The change notes section only allow us to use 5 lines.
Last edited by Masurdan; Dec 12, 2013 @ 5:15am
Ronin Dec 12, 2013 @ 7:15am 
Last edited by Ronin; Dec 12, 2013 @ 7:17am
spinmaat ツ  [developer] Dec 12, 2013 @ 7:56am 
Originally posted by Fan of the game:
bugs you maps:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HZtKwR3J0U

already fixed
JeFfrix Dec 12, 2013 @ 10:32am 
del fog on T respawn;del pipe on banana
Where is the proper credit?
I might be a bit on the edge on this one, but I find it utterly ridicilous for you guys to blatantly take all credit for a map you didn't design (note 'design'). You only mention Brutes as the one that made de_tuscan, but other than you don't actually tell he's the mastermind behind the map that you posted on the Workshop, under a lazy (don't you mind) copyright bypass by renaming it tOscan instead of Tuscan.

I, as a mapper, really, I have always hated these practises, and I believe that although the map always was highly popular and much-waited for, if Brutes announced he was working on a version that was already being finished (originating from June nonetheless which gives you still no right) then still I believe you cannot simply rename his map, take all credit and attention, and push the map off the side just because you speculate it will never be released.

Of course, as I do not know Brutes myself or his stance on this, I cannot do anything but complain, but I do certainly know that if I was Brutes, I would definitly dislike this act of 'stepping in' on something that both of you thought being a dead project while you actually don't know.

Don't get me wrong, I am not a barbarian ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ who wants the map to be removed by all means, as it probably won't, and I know you probably built this map in honour of his talent and work... but I just want to defend proper credits, especially when there was already a version of this one in progress by the original author. If you are unpatient, then ok, it's your problem. You can create a fan-work version of this map, but I really want this version to be replaced by the actual version that in progress by Brutes. As long as this does not happen, AT LEAST give most credit to Brutes and not to the both of you (Because frankly simply using the vmf of the map and replacing and adding some fancy props/cables and whatnot and compiling it for GO is really just a matter of 2 days at max?)

So in case if people would not understand, my main concern are the cheap credits (if you can call it credit at all) and I have never tolerated improper credits in the sense of stealing another one his creation for personal credit/attention.
Also, thanks for removing my post in the comments section (posted a few minutes ago starting from where I posted this discussion)...? If you don't allow people their own opinions then I think that is a unhonourable behaviour and stance on opinions...
< >
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
Per page: 1530 50