Arma 3
Payday 2: Kingpin v0.2.1
Tanoa 1.0.3 bug report + suggestions.
Smugglers aren’t present in the east where their marker is.

Offshore bank non existent. (Don’t know if undergoing fix or made redundant)

Nowhere to buy gun attachments such as sights and scopes.

Not enough loot types/maximum payday. Maybe increase the total payout if your notoriety is higher? Point is I want to make dollars in the millions!

Property dealer should be able to sell things like hotels and houses.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
noven  [developer] Jul 2, 2021 @ 7:12pm 
yeah I revamped the markets so the basic gun dealer has pretty much everything. There are bigger missions when infamy is bigger, mostly on northern part of the island. So the bottom is kinda newbie land and where most of the action would be happening, I assume

Gun attachments can be received from looting bodies now and is the only way for the most part / currently. Maybe shady shop has some silent weapons

Yeah I think I can adjust things to be more expensive with higher payouts accordingly. When I started (7.5 years ago) ARMA UI had problems with numbers > 999,999 IIRC

Houses and property was (along with all persistence) was previously using a database addon.. Now it uses build in arma profiles so you don't need it but I havent rewritten houses because they were always buggy and complicated to code ( spawn points for groups etc)

noven  [developer] Jul 2, 2021 @ 7:13pm 
So mostly payday tanoa I feel the newbie area is semi complete and shops/markets system/rewards should be tweaked

increasing payouts and prices would be kinda fun, maybe ill do it if it doesnt break UI anymore
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50