Rocket League

Rocket League

MUGZRD'S AIR DRIBBLE GAUNTLET
MUG  [developer] Sep 4, 2020 @ 12:19pm
Suggestions
If you would like to see anything in this map in future updates make sure to leave it here or join my discord to talk to me(link in my bio).
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
MUG  [developer] Sep 4, 2020 @ 4:00pm 
I'll be the first to post something here. personally I want to see goal with explosion and replay. maybe a way to 1v1 a friend lol could be fun. low gravity mode for those who can't complete it on normal. design proper rooms so each room has an enviroment either the same or different, just make it look nice. shout out people who can complete it. maybe some sort of leaderboard for the ones who can complete it and maybe link their videos somewhere so people can see them complete it. maybe a contest. a replay system to see how you lost. hold a button to rewind. ghost car and ball to see your best time so you could try to beat it. so many ideas, but I want to hear yours. these are mine!
MikeIsMyIke Sep 5, 2020 @ 11:24pm 
Hey Mug, thanks for the map. Been playing for a while, and can't even come close to passing level 8 if I even get there in the first place.

I'm not a fan of the new timing on the start of levels. I can't seem to get the dribble started anymore.
MUG  [developer] Sep 6, 2020 @ 9:38am 
Originally posted by MikeIsMyIke:
Hey Mug, thanks for the map. Been playing for a while, and can't even come close to passing level 8 if I even get there in the first place.

I'm not a fan of the new timing on the start of levels. I can't seem to get the dribble started anymore.

you been playing for a while yet we never spoke. that's why i'm trying to talk to the community to see what i can do to make better maps to help people and make them go crazy at the same time. so you don't like the timing. I was thing about this but i didn't put it in. how does this sound. So in training you can have the ball stay in the air frozen until you touch it. I can do that for this map. I could freeze it right above you. imo it's just you not the timing and don't worry about level 8 i got stuck on there too but my friend gave me a tip that helped which was "never air dribble backwards just air roll to turn around and pick it back up". Don't forget to join my discord in my steam bio to talk to me faster or just chill in general. good luck with level 8!
Jamiet9 Sep 6, 2020 @ 1:59pm 
Originally posted by MUGZRD:
I'll be the first to post something here. personally I want to see goal with explosion and replay. maybe a way to 1v1 a friend lol could be fun. low gravity mode for those who can't complete it on normal. design proper rooms so each room has an enviroment either the same or different, just make it look nice. shout out people who can complete it. maybe some sort of leaderboard for the ones who can complete it and maybe link their videos somewhere so people can see them complete it. maybe a contest. a replay system to see how you lost. hold a button to rewind. ghost car and ball to see your best time so you could try to beat it. so many ideas, but I want to hear yours. these are mine!
Woah, I would love to see all of those things! I am on level 15 and enjoying it very much! :D
Kdadrummer Sep 7, 2020 @ 7:41am 
Originally posted by MikeIsMyIke:

you been playing for a while yet we never spoke. that's why i'm trying to talk to the community to see what i can do to make better maps to help people and make them go crazy at the same time. so you don't like the timing. I was thing about this but i didn't put it in. how does this sound. So in training you can have the ball stay in the air frozen until you touch it. I can do that for this map. I could freeze it right above you. imo it's just you not the timing and don't worry about level 8 i got stuck on there too but my friend gave me a tip that helped which was "never air dribble backwards just air roll to turn around and pick it back up". Don't forget to join my discord in my steam bio to talk to me faster or just chill in general. good luck with level 8!

My only comment on the timing is that my camera snaps to the left on reset and the car spawns slightly above the ground (which is usual on any training map). So now the ball jumps in the air before the car has landed and the camera is still swiveling a sharp 90 degrees.

a slight delay to the ball launch like before so that the camera and car can get set would be nice. Being able to time a jump into the ball as it launches is a really nice option. and then others can just jump later to train a different first touch on the ball.

The ball floating idea is interesting, i think that would be preferable to the insta launch of the new update.

Love the level swapping! that's the tits
MUG  [developer] Sep 7, 2020 @ 9:33am 
Originally posted by Kdadrummer:

My only comment on the timing is that my camera snaps to the left on reset and the car spawns slightly above the ground (which is usual on any training map). So now the ball jumps in the air before the car has landed and the camera is still swiveling a sharp 90 degrees.

a slight delay to the ball launch like before so that the camera and car can get set would be nice. Being able to time a jump into the ball as it launches is a really nice option. and then others can just jump later to train a different first touch on the ball.

The ball floating idea is interesting, i think that would be preferable to the insta launch of the new update.

Love the level swapping! that's the tits

I'll try and play with the floating ball idea and see how people like it.. join my discord to test it before i update the map it's in my steam bio as for the camera i don't think i have these issues but someone told me to change my cam settings so i'll try that
Dankenstein Oct 13, 2020 @ 11:54am 
Add different starting options such as the current one, floating ball and one that bounces. Could add any more starting options you can think of :)
.DeLL™ Mar 21, 2021 @ 3:13pm 
I wish I could play on the map :steamsad::rloctane:
poop May 12, 2023 @ 11:15pm 
can you make it so my camera doesnt start all the way to the right when i reset the ball and that my car isnt like 2 inches off the ground on reset?
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50