Crusader Kings II

Crusader Kings II

[VS] Historical Bloodline Traits Only
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Dorimi 王狼 🇺🇦  [developer] Mar 26, 2014 @ 9:31am
List of Bloodlines
List of traits, as you can type then in console.

Choose a char and do like in the video on mod page:

hist_rollo

hist_kingalan

hist_kingcunedda

hist_kingcoel

hist_kingglywys

hist_kingmilesius

hist_kingyngvi

hist_karling

hist_merovingian

hist_capet

hist_barcelona

hist_kingjimeno

hist_vimaraperes

hist_anscar

hist_kingrurik

hist_tusculum

hist_etichon

hist_welf

hist_dulo

hist_bagrationi

hist_doukas

hist_phokas

hist_conradin

hist_elcid

hist_dracula

hist_bathory

hist_stewart

hist_brus

hist_deleon

hist_dellascala

hist_osman

hist_amali

hist_balti

hist_solomon

hist_vergy

hist_basil

hist_samo

hist_cerdic

hist_arsaces

hist_otton

hist_findlaech

hist_britconstantine

hist_ivar

hist_fergus

hist_guthrum

hist_halfdan

hist_conan

=============V2 UPDATE==========

hist_hunfrid = {

hist_huosi = {

hist_hohen = {

hist_eogan = {

hist_ingelger = {

hist_benialfons = {

hist_inigo = {

hist_ahalol = {

More to come!
Last edited by Dorimi 王狼 🇺🇦; Mar 29, 2014 @ 7:24am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 25 comments
Rodney Hatfield Mar 26, 2014 @ 3:50pm 
there should obviously be a plantagenet bloodline
With what bonus? +1,000,000 everything?
Szenderman Mar 27, 2014 @ 8:48am 
Arpad bloodline for Hungarian kings. Maybe + to learning as it was a house with many saints.
Dorimi 王狼 🇺🇦  [developer] Mar 27, 2014 @ 8:56am 
Originally posted by Captain Nicholas:
Arpad bloodline for Hungarian kings. Maybe + to learning as it was a house with many saints.
Next time i will just ignore people who DONT even look into existing traits, since Aprads already in.
Rodney Hatfield Mar 27, 2014 @ 1:32pm 
now dont bite my head off if this idea is impossible or too hard but is there a way for you to have this for dynasties that start after 1066 start date like plantagenets de Valois von Habsburg
Dorimi 王狼 🇺🇦  [developer] Mar 27, 2014 @ 1:53pm 
Originally posted by Rodney:
now dont bite my head off if this idea is impossible or too hard but is there a way for you to have this for dynasties that start after 1066 start date like plantagenets de Valois von Habsburg
its already exist. de valous is a cadet branch of Capetings, Habsburg belongs to Etichonids
Dorimi 王狼 🇺🇦  [developer] Mar 27, 2014 @ 1:53pm 
Originally posted by Rodney:
plantagenet is Angevins
Mud Mar 28, 2014 @ 11:04am 
Originally posted by Dorimi:
Originally posted by Captain Nicholas:
Next time i will just ignore people who DONT even look into existing traits, since Aprads already in.

Just did a key word search and don't see arpad listed.
Dorimi 王狼 🇺🇦  [developer] Mar 28, 2014 @ 11:17am 
Originally posted by Shlazaor:
Originally posted by Dorimi:

Just did a key word search and don't see arpad listed.
blood of Dulo!
Matex600 Mar 29, 2014 @ 5:29am 
a Polish blood ? sorry if there is one
KerbalKommando Mar 29, 2014 @ 5:43am 
I'm very interested by the "hist_britconstantine". Are there actually characters in-game who are descendants of Emperor Constantine III, did you add them, or do I have the wrong constantine all together? I'm quite interested in Romano-British stuff, so I would appreciate a reply :D
Dorimi 王狼 🇺🇦  [developer] Mar 29, 2014 @ 5:46am 
Originally posted by KerbalKommando:
I'm very interested by the "hist_britconstantine". Are there actually characters in-game who are descendants of Emperor Constantine III, did you add them, or do I have the wrong constantine all together? I'm quite interested in Romano-British stuff, so I would appreciate a reply :D
no, old chars has that trait if you will see Romen Empire title history) but you can add this trait to your char and claim to be a direct descendant of Contantine!
Dorimi 王狼 🇺🇦  [developer] Mar 29, 2014 @ 7:23am 
update!
The Baron Mar 30, 2014 @ 7:23am 
Thanks for this interesting mod. Would you consider adding the bloodline of Brian Boru for the next update? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Boru#Cultural_heritage
Dorimi 王狼 🇺🇦  [developer] Mar 30, 2014 @ 7:31am 
Originally posted by Baron:
Thanks for this interesting mod. Would you consider adding the bloodline of Brian Boru for the next update? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Boru#Cultural_heritage
Cennétig mac Lorcáin (died 951) was an Irish king. He was the father of Brian Boru, who was High King of Ireland from 1002 until his death in 1014. The kings of Munster at this time came from the Eóganachta.

and we have hist_eogan
< >
Showing 1-15 of 25 comments
Per page: 1530 50