Garry's Mod
BetterChat
 Chủ đề này đã được ghim, thế nên nó có thể quan trọng
Rát or somethin  [nhà phát triển] 21 Thg08, 2019 @ 4:32pm
Suggestions
Post any ideas for improvement here, and try make them somewhat possible :)
< >
Đang hiển thị 1-15 trong 18 bình luận
maybe a button to quote another message or right click names to run like mute ulx on them
amazing mod!
Rát or somethin  [nhà phát triển] 7 Thg09, 2019 @ 7:58am 
Solid ideas, I'll work on them when I'm free! Thanks for the feedback!
Nguyên văn bởi Sam:
Solid ideas, I'll work on them when I'm free! Thanks for the feedback!
np!
Rát or somethin  [nhà phát triển] 20 Thg09, 2019 @ 3:33pm 
Nguyên văn bởi zorich_michael:
maybe a button to quote another message or right click names to run like mute ulx on them
amazing mod!
I've implemented the right click names feature, any button in the Player Quick Access menu can now be added to the right click menu, by right clicking on the button itself. As for the reply feature, I'm still trying to work out how to do this nicely, but I am working on it!
Nguyên văn bởi Sam:
Nguyên văn bởi zorich_michael:
amazing mod!
I've implemented the right click names feature, any button in the Player Quick Access menu can now be added to the right click menu, by right clicking on the button itself. As for the reply feature, I'm still trying to work out how to do this nicely, but I am working on it!
yay!
Switch 28 Thg09, 2019 @ 10:08am 
Resizing the chat-window and changing the font-size (because I am playing in 4K) would make very nice additions.
Rát or somethin  [nhà phát triển] 1 Thg10, 2019 @ 12:18pm 
Ah yes, resizing was something I tried to implement at the start, ended up being a lot more work than I expected. I'll give it another go when I'm free, university got me busy.
Zuz 3 Thg12, 2019 @ 1:19pm 
May you change the check for DarkRP and FAdmin to first check that FAdmin exists? If your darkrp server has FAdmin disabled, betterchat glitches out because it doesn't first check that fadmin exists before referencing it.
w1th'r 28 Thg02, 2020 @ 5:33pm 
Add format color. e.g.: <color=255,0,0>RED TEXT</color>
Rát or somethin  [nhà phát triển] 29 Thg02, 2020 @ 3:51am 
Thoughts on a syntax like this: [#ff0000]RED TEXT [#00ff00]GREEN TEXT?
Saves characters when you're trying to do a lot of color changes.
This should be fairly easy to implement, expect it in the next update. I'll make it a ulx permission.
Next update has a bunch of cool stuff btw, including the illusive giphy support, but it's probably got another few weeks til it's ready!
Thanks for the suggestion!
rainbow colors instead of just one color?
Rát or somethin  [nhà phát triển] 25 Thg04, 2020 @ 5:52am 
That feature is currently in progress! :D
Increase the character limit? Gmod's default character limit is tinyyyy.
Rát or somethin  [nhà phát triển] 10 Thg03, 2021 @ 4:26am 
Nguyên văn bởi Nep-Chan:
Increase the character limit? Gmod's default character limit is tinyyyy.
There is a convar `bc_server_maxLength` which lets you change this, it's default is 126.
Changing this may however cause some instability if running DarkRP, but you can always revert back if issues arise.
How about add translation system? (for example auto translate Russian to English).
< >
Đang hiển thị 1-15 trong 18 bình luận
Mỗi trang: 1530 50