Starbound

Starbound

[FFS]Feast of Fire and Smoke
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Drolumina  [developer] Sep 6, 2019 @ 4:43am
N/A BUG REPORT (+GRAMMAR ISSUE)
Please write WHEN, WHERE, HOW.
And if you had critical issue (like CTD, Errors), please add your starbound.log.
Which can be found at /starbound/storage/starbound.log

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q. Where is lyetzi? Are you lyetzi?

A. Yes. i'm lyetzi.
And, since 2012.12, gunshop 1~5.0 /lyhn's/lyira/season1,2,alpha,beta, gunners is my mod.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q. Does this mod fully replace the gunners mod?

A. What seem to be compatible/not so far that have been tested
Frackin Universe Is Compatible

Old Lyetzi's Gunners Mod Is Compatible(Sub-Mod that base on the old gunner mod do require the old gunner mod to work)

NPCSpawner+ Is Semi-Compatible(The weapon from FFS does not use the same mechanic as a base game starbound firearms.NPC might be able to fire a single bullet but that about it)
The armor work just fine.
(NPC WEAPON MIGHT BE ADDED IN FUTURE PATCH)

If anyone have test some other mod that have to do with npc or some script conflict,please write it down below to see if it possible to resolves.
If using FFS cost your game to crash,please sent the dev a logs in the bugs report session so he can inspect the issue.

If a mod seem to be incompatible,please post it down below!

-Spooky engie-

Q. Please add AK47, Type series, Barret, blabla, etc!

A. Yes, Yes. I'll add it. but later. not now.

Last edited by Drolumina; Sep 12, 2019 @ 2:48am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 32 comments
So I'm not sure if this is intended, but I died in Mission 0, Floor 3. This was after I fell into the pool of blood thing and the alarms triggered, where upon I died. I ended up losing all of the droppable stuff (blocks, certain foodstuffs, crafting materials etc.) and respawned back at my own ship rather than the beginning of the level.

Maybe it would be better if you make these missions different, where you don't actually drop stuff when you died?
Drolumina  [developer] Sep 6, 2019 @ 7:56am 
Originally posted by TFQ ScrubbieDoo:
So I'm not sure if this is intended, but I died in Mission 0, Floor 3. This was after I fell into the pool of blood thing and the alarms triggered, where upon I died. I ended up losing all of the droppable stuff (blocks, certain foodstuffs, crafting materials etc.) and respawned back at my own ship rather than the beginning of the level.

Maybe it would be better if you make these missions different, where you don't actually drop stuff when you died?

There was one-way-trip map. but I fixed it in Ver.1.01.
You can see the checkpoint from whole floors.

Please check it!
Last edited by Drolumina; Sep 6, 2019 @ 7:58am
Rawoosa Sep 6, 2019 @ 12:36pm 
Hello, dear developer, I've found some bugs (at least I think they're just bugs):
1. The first pirate I've met had a graphical error (his arm was floating above his body when I killed him)
2. The pirates can aim only horizontally (I mean if you stand above a pirate, he will aim horizontally, but the bullets will fly vertically. I think it is a temporary decision.)
3. In Mission 0, 5th basement, inside the Ruin (or whatever it called), game lags a lot. I don't have a beefy pc, so I really feel it :P. Maybe it's caused by the amount of npc's. Or the game optimization.
That's all I've found. Sorry for my bad english. You've done an amazing job! Thank you for such cool weapon mod. I'm waiting for new updates, guns and missions. Have a good day/morning/evening/night or whenever you're reading this.
Faust Sep 6, 2019 @ 1:46pm 
While doing some testing on the guns, I managed to find an issue with the rocket launcher. If you aim up, down left or right too quickly from where you clicked the gun will not aim anymore and fires at where you clicked. I'm not sure if that was just me being stupid or if it was intended, its not a big issue mind you was just thinking I should mention it just in case. For instance I was aiming up and the gun still fired to the right.
Last edited by Faust; Sep 6, 2019 @ 1:51pm
Drolumina  [developer] Sep 6, 2019 @ 7:12pm 
Originally posted by Rawoosa:
Hello, dear developer, I've found some bugs (at least I think they're just bugs):
1. The first pirate I've met had a graphical error (his arm was floating above his body when I killed him)
2. The pirates can aim only horizontally (I mean if you stand above a pirate, he will aim horizontally, but the bullets will fly vertically. I think it is a temporary decision.)
3. In Mission 0, 5th basement, inside the Ruin (or whatever it called), game lags a lot. I don't have a beefy pc, so I really feel it :P. Maybe it's caused by the amount of npc's. Or the game optimization.
That's all I've found. Sorry for my bad english. You've done an amazing job! Thank you for such cool weapon mod. I'm waiting for new updates, guns and missions. Have a good day/morning/evening/night or whenever you're reading this.

1. Oh, I'll check rightnow.

2.yes. I didn't make vertical animation.xD
I'll find the way to solve this problem.

3.you're right. i'll find the way to reduce lags from there.
Thank you. 'w')/

Originally posted by Neopolitan:
While doing some testing on the guns, I managed to find an issue with the rocket launcher. If you aim up, down left or right too quickly from where you clicked the gun will not aim anymore and fires at where you clicked. I'm not sure if that was just me being stupid or if it was intended, its not a big issue mind you was just thinking I should mention it just in case. For instance I was aiming up and the gun still fired to the right.

Ah, yes.
When you fire AT weapon, You character's face of direction is fixed.
I want to make it for 'concentrating when you aiming'.

But it looks like bug. xD
I'll find otherway to show it. until when it comes, please endure it :.(
LisMisSo Sep 6, 2019 @ 11:03pm 
The M91/30 Vintovka Mosina if you Race don't have Energy cap at 100 (human) you can actually
Have more than 5 Bullets in the Gun For Example Race 'Kitsune' with 250 Energy cap can hold around 13 rounds instend of 5 *not sure if this is bug or not feel free to delete if it actually not*
*(You can do this by Holding Rightclick to keep add more ammo until Energy Cap Reached)
Last edited by LisMisSo; Sep 6, 2019 @ 11:06pm
SpookyEngie Sep 6, 2019 @ 11:14pm 
Originally posted by Seven:
The M91/30 Vintovka Mosina if you Race don't have Energy cap at 100 (human) you can actually
Have more than 5 Bullets in the Gun For Example Race 'Kitsune' with 250 Energy cap can hold around 13 rounds instend of 5 *not sure if this is bug or not feel free to delete if it actually not*
*(You can do this by Holding Rightclick to keep add more ammo until Energy Cap Reached)
Yes that bugs but i dont think it reasonable to ask the dev to fix this one since it your own doing that making it happen.
Kitsune is not a vanilla race so is unlikely that it will be fix
Drolumina  [developer] Sep 6, 2019 @ 11:22pm 

Oh, I'll find way to solve it. Thank you.
But i don't know how to solve it xD

Maybe Make unique lua file for every weapons could be one of solution.... *I'm dying
Last edited by Drolumina; Sep 6, 2019 @ 11:22pm
SpookyEngie Sep 6, 2019 @ 11:41pm 
Originally posted by Ravy:

Oh, I'll find way to solve it. Thank you.
But i don't know how to solve it xD

Maybe Make unique lua file for every weapons could be one of solution.... *I'm dying
Yah You will die if you have to do all that
R4skall Sep 7, 2019 @ 1:00am 
for some reason i cant reload specifically with the Vintovka Mosina unless im doing something wrong and just right clicking to reload energy isnt enough
Drolumina  [developer] Sep 7, 2019 @ 1:00am 
Originally posted by R4skall:
for some reason i cant reload specifically with the Vintovka Mosina unless im doing something wrong and just right clicking to reload energy isnt enough

Keep push right click button. You can reload it each bullet one by one.
WhisperingFishu Sep 7, 2019 @ 9:56am 
Sorry Ravy just got a massive error, now the player can't teleport to outpost he gets sent back to ship.

Server logs attached. Any idea what might be causing this ? You can ignore all the errors up to the boot process those are all ignorable, you'll notice after when the FFS_pirates error starts:

https://pastebin.com/fMvvgmVB
WhisperingFishu Sep 7, 2019 @ 10:27am 
Sorry Ravy please disregard Shadow Race Expansion was the exception. He updated this morning, when I removed the mod outpost issue was resolved. This may be DISREGARDED for anybody that stumbles on it, Ravy you can delete my posts when you've read this
Drolumina  [developer] Sep 7, 2019 @ 11:29am 
Originally posted by uPr0ph3tu:
Sorry Ravy please disregard Shadow Race Expansion was the exception. He updated this morning, when I removed the mod outpost issue was resolved. This may be DISREGARDED for anybody that stumbles on it, Ravy you can delete my posts when you've read this

Nah, don't worry about it.
Anyway, Good to hear that you've solve the problem.
Jeggy Sep 7, 2019 @ 8:20pm 
uh, cant play with my friend, whenever i try to use a gun or put down the mission teleporter it kicks me from the game
< >
Showing 1-15 of 32 comments
Per page: 1530 50