Counter-Strike 2

Counter-Strike 2

McDonald's
MDS  [developer] Sep 29, 2013 @ 5:26am
Changes To Make
I've been reading all the comments and I noticed a lot of people are disappointed that it won't be eligible for "official" game use. To make that happen I guess I would need to change most of the textures in the map and a few models. If I do that I'd still like to keep it as close to McDonald's looking as possible. Changing the logos and names is going to make it lose its its appeal.

My main concern is changing the map name. Doing so might mean I'll have to create a new workshop file starting from scratch and I don't think it'll get the same subscriptions and votes as this one since everyone's already subscribed, commented, and rated this one and they're probably not going to want to do it all over again. I actually had no idea that they had "Operation X" and things like that or I might've just gone ahead and made up names and logos myself just for that reason.

Post here any suggestions to of what to do about the name, logos, or any other "changes" you think I should make to the map. Also, if you wouldn't mind sharing your framerate while playing the map it'll help me determine how much more detail I can add without compromising performance too much.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 32 comments
iSpy Sep 29, 2013 @ 5:49am 
MacDaniels, and a 'D' instead of an 'M'? And the order menue would have a 'LageMac' and so on...
Last edited by iSpy; Sep 29, 2013 @ 5:50am
Erik Sep 29, 2013 @ 6:41am 
yeah
pininghi Sep 29, 2013 @ 8:10am 
McDonuld's lol
XeiN;❤️N Sep 29, 2013 @ 12:54pm 
Claracola as cocacola

MacLional as macdonalds

Sprute as sprite

what do you more logos so i can help?:penny:
LeSe Sep 29, 2013 @ 1:36pm 
Yeah
ham5 Sep 30, 2013 @ 11:56pm 
make the doors open faster !
РУССКИЙ Oct 1, 2013 @ 4:38am 
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ пишите по русски
PushF1ForHelp Oct 1, 2013 @ 7:59am 
Changing the name to something like "Resturant" may still be appealing to the masses and you wont have to worry about legal mumbo jumbo. Square off the edges of the Micky D's logos :P
Inot Oct 1, 2013 @ 8:20am 
+1
9hells Oct 1, 2013 @ 6:57pm 
Mic Donalds. Boom. Copyright issue solved. Also consider:

Micky D's!!
Mickie Deas!!
Screaming Angels Oct 1, 2013 @ 11:06pm 
Comments:
The map is a little too clean. The cars in the parking lots and drive through indicate that patrons fled when the T's showed up. Except there are no trays or food littered about the place.
I've NEVER seen such clean toilets in a fast food outlet before.
Also, needs a dumpster out the back.
An old crate on the roof at the front of the building (possibly indicate people smoke cigarettes up there during break) to assist roof snipers up onto the front edge of the building.

Issues:
There is a stuck point in the women's toilet. If you are inside already and try to open the door, is jams you into the bin. You can close the door, but you remain stuck in the bin.
Last edited by Screaming Angels; Oct 1, 2013 @ 11:14pm
SAIX Oct 2, 2013 @ 9:59am 
Lool MC xd
AxL 🌹L#0 Oct 2, 2013 @ 11:07am 
yeah
poire Oct 2, 2013 @ 1:37pm 
hah
BloodMachine Oct 2, 2013 @ 3:22pm 
Just take out all the vowels and make it for hipsters. McDnld's
< >
Showing 1-15 of 32 comments
Per page: 1530 50