Stellaris

Stellaris

Stellaris Invicta | The Templin Institute
Templin Institute  [developer] Jun 1, 2019 @ 1:02pm
Feature Suggestions
Want to suggest a new feature? Put it here!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 25 comments
ATTORNEY AT LAW Jun 1, 2019 @ 2:35pm 
-Event chain to use Tyrum tech left on earth to boost research, or boost energy production, or boost alloy production.
-Events for unrest triggered by abandoning official xenophobic, militarist, or authoritarian policies.
-Bonus ship fire rate against hive-mind species and plant species
-Disable ability to offer federation, but do not disable the ability to accept federation offers
-Include random events based off records in the googledoc from the stream series, like the development of rebellious human subspecies.
-A unique research building on Earth that produces more research as more tyrum tech is recovered, either through an event chain or through destroying Tyrum Ships and conquering the Tyrum homeworld.
-A unique starbase improvement, a Pilgrimage Site, buildable in any GTU controlled star system where a planet has been destroyed by a Colossus.
-Stellaris Invicta mentioned the GTU has a bunch of citizenship tiers, but no slavery. Maybe make custom citizenship rights for the GTU, perhaps through some sort of custom civic that incorporates Stratocracy with new citizenship options?
Last edited by ATTORNEY AT LAW; Jun 2, 2019 @ 7:41am
Andora Jun 1, 2019 @ 8:00pm 
maybe an achievement compatible version
Include the Primitive Wasari in a nearby system
Whiskey_Project Jun 2, 2019 @ 9:47am 
Option to play as Terran Union settlers in another galaxy. Some new, custom events.
Pineappleman Jun 2, 2019 @ 1:10pm 
Somehow incorporate or borrow heavily from the xeno taskforcemod

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1337624464

Its what I have been using to try and RP the GTU. It has some good features for making it feel like you are actually recovering from some great catastrophy and such.

Absolutely love Stellaris Invicta, real fanboy here.

Prognostic Valtiel Jun 2, 2019 @ 3:49pm 
Either as an addition or stand alone mod on its own:
Since we know the GTU is invading other Galaxies, it would be cool if you could add the GTU as a End-Game crisis
Last edited by Prognostic Valtiel; Jun 2, 2019 @ 3:50pm
alexdggb Jun 3, 2019 @ 5:44am 
event chain to find and annex the lost colonies?
Realhollow Jun 3, 2019 @ 6:17am 
Originally posted by Templin Institute:
Want to suggest a new feature? Put it here!
Can we get a full list of any mods you used or is it vannila but with the portraits?
and game set ups tec speed fallen empires maruders etc as i loved the show
Last edited by Realhollow; Jun 3, 2019 @ 6:24am
Realhollow Jun 3, 2019 @ 6:44am 
any chance we could get the ship sets made that we see in the pics <3
Wildfire Jun 4, 2019 @ 10:08pm 
Possibly set up some of the client races for the GTU, maybe as pre-built empires or primitives, would be pretty cool.
MuffinZombie Jun 5, 2019 @ 7:41am 
update it to the newiest version of stellaris
armaghgeddon™ Jun 5, 2019 @ 12:26pm 
Originally posted by journalisticRoman:
Either as an addition or stand alone mod on its own:
Since we know the GTU is invading other Galaxies, it would be cool if you could add the GTU as a End-Game crisis
This sounds like SO much fun, I really hope they do this.
Superdeluxe Jun 6, 2019 @ 11:23am 
More Additional Voice Over Commands for the Advisor!
Kane Markoff Jun 8, 2019 @ 1:01am 
I'd love for the new relic system to be used for this mod. Such as worlds the Tyrum conquered before Earth and maybe an artifact from the Human-Tyrum war.
Corsar Jun 8, 2019 @ 8:09pm 
I think that it would be quite nice if this mod was achievement compatible, or perhaps you could release an achievment version with the species and voiceover.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 25 comments
Per page: 1530 50