Europa Universalis IV

Europa Universalis IV

Unit Model Changer
No new unit graphics appearing.
as title says there are no new graphics to select and I've tried everything I know of including re downloading the mod, verifying file integrity, removing all mods and even tried doing what you did and remove all dlc excluding el dorado but that didnt work either.
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Von der Mooreiche  [developer] Apr 26, 2019 @ 1:52pm 
does any other mod work? which version you playing on?
Other mods do work and I am on the current version.
Von der Mooreiche  [developer] Apr 26, 2019 @ 3:48pm 
thats really odd. i tried it on a friends PC and there is it working and for all my friends too.
Von der Mooreiche  [developer] Apr 26, 2019 @ 3:57pm 
this sound dumb but maybe try to install the game new. i dont know why its not working for you, im really sorry dude.
That dosent seem to work either and there is no need to be sorry stuff like this happens I really do appreciate your efforts on trying to help me. hopefully I can find what is causing this problem.
DobroDed Apr 28, 2019 @ 6:11am 
Same problem here, other nations dont have custom units
Von der Mooreiche  [developer] Apr 28, 2019 @ 9:09am 
Originally posted by DobroDed:
Same problem here, other nations dont have custom units

What you mean? this mod only changes the units of your custom nation, not of all nations.
Von der Mooreiche  [developer] Apr 28, 2019 @ 11:00am 
Originally posted by The really derpy alien:
That dosent seem to work either and there is no need to be sorry stuff like this happens I really do appreciate your efforts on trying to help me. hopefully I can find what is causing this problem.

Can you open up the .mod file in your documents folder with a notepad/editor and copy+paste me the content of the file in here?
name="Unit Model Changer"
archive="mod/mooreichesunitchanger.zip"
tags={
"Graphics"
"Units"
"Models"
}
picture="image.jpg"
remote_file_id="1723439312"
supported_version="1.28.*.*"
Von der Mooreiche  [developer] Apr 28, 2019 @ 5:08pm 
the zip file is called mooreichesunitchanger.zip right?
TOM Apr 29, 2019 @ 6:49am 
Hey, I had the same problem too. But I solved it by closing all the DLC's except El Dorado. Hope that this may help you.
TOM Apr 29, 2019 @ 6:56am 
I actually just tried opening the DLC's one by one and the mod now works fine with basically all the DLC's on.
I did that already.
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Per page: 1530 50