Stellaris

Stellaris

~ StarNet AI
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
salvor  [developer] Apr 19, 2019 @ 3:50am
Bug Reports
If the way Starnet behaves looks like a bug to you, feel free to post it here, it may be simpler to track than comments section.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 497 comments
Mikeboix May 28, 2019 @ 10:15am 
Not sure if it's a bug, but I will open this discussion by posting this anyway.
My relation with the known empires is getting buffed every few years because of some misterious "common threat", and it is not because of the final game crysis, because this happens to me since the very first years of gameplay. Greetings.
Last edited by Mikeboix; May 28, 2019 @ 10:15am
Volkov Jun 3, 2019 @ 4:17am 
Originally posted by CdC_mikeboix:
Not sure if it's a bug, but I will open this discussion by posting this anyway.
My relation with the known empires is getting buffed every few years because of some misterious "common threat", and it is not because of the final game crysis, because this happens to me since the very first years of gameplay. Greetings.
It's because there is another empire that hates both you and the empire you have improved relations with that is scaryhuge. This is in vanilla aswell, however it seems that Salvor made this bonus bigger to incite empires to work together, also because he increased the amount of negative relation you get with empires they need that extra or nobody will work together.
MonsPubis Jun 6, 2019 @ 10:54pm 
Not sure if it's StarNet related or Stellaris related, but planets under governor AI will build things in sets of three if it can. Such as three Hive Districts or Agricultural Districts when it only needs one.

Edit: Appreciate the reply. Apologies for the false alarm.
Last edited by MonsPubis; Jun 7, 2019 @ 5:38pm
salvor  [developer] Jun 7, 2019 @ 4:42am 
Thanks for the report.

Starnet doesn't change automation tools. This may change in the future but for now if you use sector AI or planetary automation you will get the same result as in vanilla (which is not great).
@MonsPubis
Sentry Ward Jun 7, 2019 @ 3:32pm 
Found AI which have Relic World, maxing generator district and select "Tech-World" as specizlization.
Zavtramen Jun 12, 2019 @ 1:25pm 
AI does not build barracks and does not use security forces.
it can be fixed?
Jan Jun 12, 2019 @ 1:54pm 
Missing 'building_crystal_plant_2' in '12_event_buildings', which was added in 2.3

Correspondingly, 'building_crystal_plant' in '04_manufacturing_buildings' should also be added a line of 'upgrades'.

Edit:
Please update all files in 'building' folder. For example, building_energy_grid can now be built in slave_colony since 2.3
Last edited by Jan; Jun 12, 2019 @ 2:10pm
salvor  [developer] Jun 12, 2019 @ 4:22pm 
@Zavtramen

If by barracks you mean precincts, that is intentional. It's overall better to use crime lord deal instead and use the slot for research or fouundry.

@Jan

Thanks, a lot for you report, I've fixed it.
Last edited by salvor; Jun 12, 2019 @ 4:23pm
Zavtramen Jun 13, 2019 @ 8:32am 
I mean military forces, planetary defense armies. without precinct houses and strongholds, the AI planets have no armies and the planets are captured without a fight.
MixedMethods Jun 17, 2019 @ 2:06pm 
I've noticed an absolutely insane amount of diplomacy spam with this mod running, while I have hidden it with "shut up" mod, I'm a little concerned about it having an impact on performance.
salvor  [developer] Jun 17, 2019 @ 3:36pm 
You are probably meaning tributary offers?

In case if you wonder if it impacts performance, most likely (almost surely) it doesn't (AI will constantly reevaluate their diplomacy choices anyway and it doesn't matter if they send deals or not, calculations are still there).

Reason for tributary spam is weird. Turns out that if a nation is willing to accept the offer they will continue sending it. That means that either AI aren't willing to accept tributaries (makes small amoutn of sense, why wouldn't you accept it unless you want to conquer the target?) like vanilla does or make it so they will accept offers (and suffer the spam). I like the idea of AIs who wants to accept willing tributaries, both because it makes sense and because it lets human players have an escape plan: if everything goes really badly, instead of dying to conqueror they can offer to become a willign tributary.

If I find other solution for this complicated situation I will do my best to fix it, trust me I hate this spam just as much as you do :)

MixedMethods Jun 17, 2019 @ 3:53pm 
Mostly seeing AI spam start + cancel tech + commercial pacts, my notification bar is usually filled up due to it on a 800 star game.

Could intergrate something like this or have it as a suggested mod I guess

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1765147802
Etienne Jun 21, 2019 @ 5:09pm 
I am having crashes to desktop using this mod. I am convinced it is mod-related since it is the only mod I am suscribed to, and I didn't have crashes with vanilla Stellaris.
In case it matters, I am on 2.3.2 with the latest version of this mod (June 20th), and I am running on Linux.

As for the crashes, in my current game I got it to crashes twice in the same year (not sure if it is the same date), with the second crash after reloading the savefile. I also had the game crashes multiple times after loading the main screen, in a seemingly random fashion, because it doesn't always happen.

Edit: I was able to play past the crash, which surprised me because according to the crashed screenshots the 2 first crashes were on 2210.04.01 and 2210.03.30, which suggested an election related crash. Here is the exception dump, which also suggests an election-related problem:
Demangled Stack Trace: /home.hdd/etienne/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Stellaris/stellaris ( PHYSFS_writeBytes + 0xab ) [0x2216bfb] /home.hdd/etienne/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Stellaris/stellaris ( PHYSFS_write + 0xe ) [0x2216b3e] /home.hdd/etienne/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Stellaris/stellaris ( VFSWrite(SVirtualFile_PIMPL*, void const*, unsigned long long) + 0x11 ) [0x1f0edf1] /home.hdd/etienne/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Stellaris/stellaris ( CVirtualFile::Write(CString const&) + 0x26 ) [0x1f0b5a6] /home.hdd/etienne/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Stellaris/stellaris ( CFileLogger::Log(int, CString const&, int, CString const&) + 0x3a7 ) [0x1ed9287] /home.hdd/etienne/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Stellaris/stellaris ( CFilterLogger::Log(int, CString const&, int, CString const&) + 0x72 ) [0x1eda112] /home.hdd/etienne/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Stellaris/stellaris ( CLogStream::~CLogStream() + 0x92 ) [0x1edc3c2] /home.hdd/etienne/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Stellaris/stellaris ( CLogStream::~CLogStream() + 0xe ) [0x1edc4fe] /home.hdd/etienne/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Stellaris/stellaris ( CLogEffect::ExecuteActual(CEventScope&) const + 0x573 ) [0x1174853] /home.hdd/etienne/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Stellaris/stellaris ( CIfEffect::ExecuteActual(CEventScope&) const + 0x49 ) [0x14e2d49] /home.hdd/etienne/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Stellaris/stellaris ( CEffect::ExecuteActual(CEventScope&) const + 0x72 ) [0x14e0e82] /home.hdd/etienne/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Stellaris/stellaris ( CContextEffect::Execute(CEventScope&) const + 0x4d ) [0x11119ad] /home.hdd/etienne/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Stellaris/stellaris ( CEffect::ExecuteActual(CEventScope&) const + 0x32 ) [0x14e0e42] /home.hdd/etienne/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Stellaris/stellaris ( CRootEffect::Execute(CEventScope&) const + 0x23 ) [0x14e1fe3] /home.hdd/etienne/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Stellaris/stellaris ( CMandateType::OnTermEnded(CLeader*, CArray<CEventScopeParameter> const&) const + 0x5e ) [0xe7576e] /home.hdd/etienne/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Stellaris/stellaris ( CCountry::SetRuler(CLeader*, bool) + 0x767 ) [0x13afa67] /home.hdd/etienne/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Stellaris/stellaris ( CElection::ElectRuler(CLeader*) const + 0x5d ) [0x14e2fad] /home.hdd/etienne/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Stellaris/stellaris ( CDemocraticElection::EndElection() + 0x1d5 ) [0x14e3f65] /home.hdd/etienne/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Stellaris/stellaris ( CCountry::EndElection(TPdxRef<CLeader>) + 0x6e ) [0x13bf82e] /home.hdd/etienne/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Stellaris/stellaris ( CCountry::DailyUpdateSerial(CGameDate const&) + 0x1093) [0x13bce43] /home.hdd/etienne/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Stellaris/stellaris ( CGameState::DailyUpdate() + 0x29df) [0xd9a61f] /home.hdd/etienne/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Stellaris/stellaris ( CGameState::HandleTurnTick(CArray<unsigned int> const&) + 0x345 ) [0xd94785] /home.hdd/etienne/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Stellaris/stellaris ( CSession::Update() + 0xa96 ) [0x1c4d836] /home.hdd/etienne/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Stellaris/stellaris ( CGameApplication::Update() + 0x173 ) [0xd465d3] /home.hdd/etienne/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Stellaris/stellaris ( CGameIdler::Idle(bool) + 0x28 ) [0xd7ae68] /home.hdd/etienne/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Stellaris/stellaris ( CApplication::UpdateOneFrame(bool) + 0x131 ) [0x1c11801] /home.hdd/etienne/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Stellaris/stellaris ( CApplication::Run() + 0x22 ) [0x1c11e32] /home.hdd/etienne/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Stellaris/stellaris ( RunGame(int, char**) + 0x36b0) [0xcf13d0] /home.hdd/etienne/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Stellaris/stellaris ( main + 0x37 ) [0xcea757] /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6 ( __libc_start_main + 0xe7 ) [0x7ff09982ab97] /home.hdd/etienne/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Stellaris/stellaris ( _start + 0x29 ) [0xcea649]
Last edited by Etienne; Jun 21, 2019 @ 5:23pm
malal19 Jun 25, 2019 @ 12:16am 
Hello. Script need some adjust for new Ring Worlds. DA took sanctuary and made kinda bad disctricts dont you think? https://imgur.com/dCnx0vH Also the usual Habitat spam from AI that dont colonize them
Void Dragon Jun 28, 2019 @ 2:19pm 
I've encountered my ally by defensive pact removing all building from his planets except Holo-Theaters. He does produce every resource except alloys and consumer goods. Is this normal for this AI?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 497 comments
Per page: 1530 50