XCOM 2
RPGO Knight Bishop Rook
Respect  [developer] Apr 16, 2019 @ 9:46am
Updates
April 16, 2019 -- UPDATE

To be competitive with ALL the perks in RPGO, I’ve needed to modify some of the perks in this set. None have been nerfed at this time, although “Call Em Out” has a negative now.

Call Em Out: This soldier's first kill each turn grants the entire squad +15 aim, but -10 defense which now lasts until the start of XCOM’s next turn.

Energy Bar: Cooldown reduced by 1. It’s now a 1 turn cooldown.

Surveillance: Radius increased by 1 to make it a little more difficult to choose between Tracking and Surveillance, based on rank and radius. (26 versus 30)

Scrapshield: +3 Shield HP on first 3 robotic kills each mission. This needed a buff to match other perks at that level.

Stockshot: Sticking with theme this now also provides +5 aim.

Devour: Up 2% so the chance is now 40% to panic organic enemies on a hit.

No Recoil: Fixed aim modifier. Also modified it to allow a damage buff in the ini files if desired.

If you don’t like any of the changes the code is still there to change them back.

If you’re competing in the Achievement Challenge, don’t do this:

STEP 1: Go to
\SteamLibrary\steamapps\workshop\content\268500\1711580125\Config

STEP 2: Open
XComGameData_SoldierSkills.ini using Notepad or something.

STEP 3: Modify the numbers to your heart’s content. Remember to SAVE or the changes won’t take effect. Next time you launch the game you will have your changes. (Every time I update the mod you’ll lose your ini edits. Now I don’t have plans to update it further, but you might want to make a shortcut on your desktop if you plan on making ini edits just in case ;)