This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Sir Bumpleton✿  [developer] Mar 15, 2019 @ 12:05pm
Bug Reports, Issues and Graphical Errors
Report all your issues here!
Last edited by Sir Bumpleton✿; Mar 15, 2019 @ 12:17pm
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
ItsPrinceRoxas Mar 16, 2019 @ 7:00am 
Hello! Sorry to say this, but when I go to the clothes icon and click it, (On the sewing machine? IDK how to spell xD) It'll crash my game completely. (Closing it forcefully) Idk if this mod did this or not. But just incase I'll be telling you. Have a good day! ^^
Sir Bumpleton✿  [developer] Mar 16, 2019 @ 9:40am 
@Edd Hi there! I have found the crash you mentioned and have successfully replicated it! I'll get onto fixing it right away!

It seems like the issue is coming from a broken mod, as KawaiiStuff+ by itself seems to work perfectly fine. I accessed the loom and the items added without any issues in the log. Perhaps one of the mods you're using is faulty?
Last edited by Sir Bumpleton✿; Mar 16, 2019 @ 9:49am
ItsPrinceRoxas Mar 16, 2019 @ 11:29am 
Originally posted by Sir Bumpleton✿:
@Edd Hi there! I have found the crash you mentioned and have successfully replicated it! I'll get onto fixing it right away!

It seems like the issue is coming from a broken mod, as KawaiiStuff+ by itself seems to work perfectly fine. I accessed the loom and the items added without any issues in the log. Perhaps one of the mods you're using is faulty?

Thank you! And Huh, might be- I'll update you as soon as possible. ^^
ItsPrinceRoxas Mar 16, 2019 @ 11:41am 
Hello. Update time! I found out it was one of my mods that I gotten. So it was causing crashes. Sorry for the wrong moment? jhgj Idk anymore. xwx'
Algester May 8, 2019 @ 5:25am 
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Algester/screenshot/808870828303326191

is this a graphical glitch? or is it because its the saturnian skin giving it a different "sock" for the frilly maid dress?

while I know also minor as people probably have asked about it but giving people the chance to dye the clothes added by this mod lol
Sir Bumpleton✿  [developer] May 8, 2019 @ 10:44am 
@Algester I don't really know what I'm supposed to look at in the picture that depicts the graphical glitch. However, the set doesn't have specific support made for each race, as it only has a sprite sheet for males and females. So therefore, there might be inconsistencies between custom races that have a non-conventional humanoid skeleton.

Adding dye support for the maid outfit is currently out of the question, as I lack the spriting aid required to work onto the maid outfit's 17 different shades. However, the short jeans will get dye support in the next update, whenever I get move drive for Starbound modding.
Algester May 9, 2019 @ 12:23am 
well was lazy to edit the photo but it might just be the skeleton and skin since this is just a sprite overlay I'm guessing I havent seen my character naked but they probably have longer "socks" than the boots from the maid robes could cover hence I always see the same hair color "socks" that my character has
Last edited by Algester; May 9, 2019 @ 12:30am
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50