Kenshi
Project NARC - Armour Revisioned
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
nanO.bytez  [developer] Feb 16, 2019 @ 1:20am
Suggestions
Just leave your suggestions and ideas on what mod you want included or how NARC could be improved and I'll add them to this list of "things to look into":

• More Plate Options - will require entirely new meshes to be made, so yeah.. Eventually but they're high up my list
  • Hiver Shirts - need to look at those first. Could be I can't do anything about clipping with those at all
Last edited by nanO.bytez; Feb 20, 2019 @ 2:33am
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
joose Feb 16, 2019 @ 8:07am 
any chance you'll include the updated more plate option's pants? they'd look good as hell with a dustcoat but the clipping with them on together is insane
nanO.bytez  [developer] Feb 16, 2019 @ 8:34am 
I couldn't agree more! I actually use that mod myself. Sadly however, neither blot nor Recatek included overlap meshes for their plate pants. Probably because they intended it as an isolated set and never thought that people might want to use coats with them.

Without those meshes, if I just try to use the ONLY overlap meshes for pants, which are for Samurai Clothpants and Samurai Legplates specifically, it horribly stretches the textures across the meshes.

I tried it on Drifter Pants already and the result was absolutely horrifying. It might work on pants with plain textures and next to no diffuse mapping but even then the result would probably not be ideal.

So until I manage to get gud with Blender and can do my own meshes or someone else does them for me / us /everyone, there is just nothing I can do. I'm sorry, because those plate pants are actually very high up my own list for things I want to see with dust coats. :/
Kyle McTexas Jan 15, 2021 @ 5:39pm 
Could you work your magic on the 'Patchwork Armour' mod with the item 'Leather Leg Guards' and quite possibly 'Chain Leg Guards'? They clip awfully with the jrpg race.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50