Crysta  [developer] Jan 12, 2019 @ 9:13pm
Spawn Codes and INI
-------------------------
ADMIN SPAWN CODES

PEBBLE DRAKE (TAMED)
cheat gmsummon "PebbleDrake_Character_BP_C" 150

PEBBLE DRAKE (WILD)
cheat spawndino "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/ASmallDrake/PebbleDrake_Character_BP.PebbleDrake_Character_BP'" 500 0 0 150

PEBBLE CRAFTING STATION
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/ASmallDrake/PrimalItemStructure_PebbleCraftingStation.PrimalItemStructure_PebbleCraftingStation'" 1 0 0

PEBBLE DRAKE SADDLE
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/ASmallDrake/PrimalItemArmor_PebbleDrakeSaddle.PrimalItemArmor_PebbleDrakeSaddle'" 1 0 0

PEBBLE DRAKE TEK SADDLE
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/ASmallDrake/PrimalItemArmor_PebbleDrakeSaddle_Tek.PrimalItemArmor_PebbleDrakeSaddle_Tek'" 1 0 0

NAMELESS VENOM
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/ASmallDrake/PrimalItemConsumable_NamelessVenom.PrimalItemConsumable_NamelessVenom'" 1 0 0

PEBBLE DRAKE FEATHER
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/ASmallDrake/PrimalItemResource_PebbleDrakeFeather.PrimalItemResource_PebbleDrakeFeather'" 1 0 0

GAME.INI SETTINGS
If you would like to adjust the level the Pebble Drake Tek Saddle is unlocked at, please use the following code in your Game.ini settings.

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekPebbleDrakeSaddle_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=90)

Pebble Drakes spawn naturally where Rock Drakes spawn, but if you would like to adjust how many spawn you can use these codes below in your Game.ini settings. By default the chance a Pebble Drake or Rock Drake spawns is even. Using this code below you could adjust it to however you see fit for your server.

ConfigOverrideNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="AB_DinoSpawnEntriesRockDrake_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="RockDrakeSpawner", EntryWeight=0.5, NPCsToSpawnStrings=("RockDrake_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="PebbleDrakeSpawner", EntryWeight=0.5, NPCsToSpawnStrings=("PebbleDrake_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="RockDrake_Character_BP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.5),(NPCClassString="PebbleDrake_Character_BP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.5)))

ConfigOverrideNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="AB_DinoSpawnEntries_RockDrake_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="RockDrakeSpawner", EntryWeight=0.5, NPCsToSpawnStrings=("RockDrake_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="PebbleDrakeSpawner", EntryWeight=0.5, NPCsToSpawnStrings=("PebbleDrake_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="RockDrake_Character_BP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.5),(NPCClassString="PebbleDrake_Character_BP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.5)))
Last edited by Crysta; Oct 29, 2019 @ 7:17am
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
CoyodiSoul Jan 16, 2019 @ 1:37pm 
Thanks for this. Also, a quick question. I've never really understood how the EntryWeights in these ini entries worked.. I get the MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow being a limiter to the total dino count in an area.

If I wanted to add the drakes to an area that had a variety of other dinos in it but cause them to be rare, would a higher entry weight cause more or fewer of them to spawn? Intuitively I'd think more, but Idk. :P Was hoping to sprinkle a couple onto Extinction just for fun.
Crysta  [developer] Jan 16, 2019 @ 1:55pm 
Hmm, i'd have to think. I think that it would increase if you upped the entryweights. I had my tech code guy help me with that one. I am also working on seeing if i can allow them to spawn in more areas (so other maps can have them)
DJ_Indominus Jan 18, 2019 @ 9:32am 
whats the path

Crysta  [developer] Jan 18, 2019 @ 9:42am 
webs, i'm not sure what you mean. Could you clarify?
Eferhilda Oct 23, 2019 @ 10:02am 
Do we add both of the ini replacement codes to get them to replace the current rockdrakes? Or only one? And we have to put this code in yes to get them to spawn naturally?
Crysta  [developer] Oct 23, 2019 @ 5:53pm 
I don't believe they will ever be able to fully replace rock drakes, due to how the spawning is set up. If you have a map where rock drakes do spawn, you won't need ini. if you want to add them to other maps, then you use the ini
Eferhilda Oct 24, 2019 @ 5:17am 
awesome thank you for the quick response :)
Crysta  [developer] Oct 24, 2019 @ 12:22pm 
Happy to help! Have fun!
maxand Feb 14, 2020 @ 6:11am 
How do I spawn a fertilized Pebble Drake Egg? Would be best if I could decide what level it's going to have as well.
FnuSnu Mar 15, 2020 @ 8:51am 
Love the mod. But i cant find naturally spawnd pebble drake eggs. We just were down in the drake cave and emptied every rock drake nest but couldnt find any pebble drake egg. Are we doing something wrong? Thanks 4 ur support!
Crysta  [developer] Mar 15, 2020 @ 11:24am 
if you've just added the mod, you might have to do a wild dino wipe. after a wipe, it takes about 20-30 min for all the critters to spawn back in fully, and even longer for the eggs to spawn.
FnuSnu Mar 15, 2020 @ 11:16pm 
Thanks for the quick answer. Got the mod since i set up the server. Took me like 2 weeks to go down to the drake nest area. Mod is running since then. But i will try a wipe anyway...
Crysta  [developer] Mar 16, 2020 @ 9:37am 
sometimes the drake eggs just get to the nest first, and then you have those eggs and not pebble drakes. if you keep having issues lmk :)
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Per page: 1530 50