Transport Fever

Transport Fever

Old city truck station
spyos Jan 6, 2019 @ 1:41am
Bug Report > Crash to desktop
Hi Vitaro,

after placing the building as an asset (NOT the truck station) and klicking on the menu-icon for trainstations, the game crashes without an error message.

You can try to place the building as an asset, then press "Alt Gr + L" for making the lines visible and then you see that the building has some lines not connected to anything.

With that buidling placed somewhere on the map you can not klick on the trainstation-menu anymore. Pls check or remove the lines for this asset.

Beside this, your mod is very beautiful and i would love to use the asset building on my map :-)

You also can find this error message on TPF-Net forum:
https://www.transportfever.net/index.php/Thread/11793-Spielabsturz-beim-anklicken-Bahnhofsbaumenue/?postID=245335#post245335

cheers!
spyos

< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
spyos Jan 6, 2019 @ 1:54am 
me again,

perhaps the problem is not the lane, it could be that the asset is still shown as an "truck station", because when zooming out there is the symbol for this.

It could help to remove the function as truck station out of the asset mdl!?

webbaer Jan 30, 2019 @ 3:13am 
Thx for the explanation. I have the same problem. Game crash without any messages after placing the asset.

@vitaro, can you please help fixing the problem? Thx a lot!

Best regards, Stefan
Vitaro  [developer] Feb 11, 2019 @ 11:51am 
Ohh... need find time for it =)
Driver Jul 13, 2019 @ 6:01am 
Has anybody found a way to fix the Problem? I would really like to integrate it into the map. But with the actual bugs its way to risky.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50