ARK: Survival Evolved

ARK: Survival Evolved

DLC & TEK Engram Unlocker
5th Wolf Mar 5, 2019 @ 11:04am
Mod clarification
Ok just checking, this mod just makes DLC engrams available and you learn them like normal, or this gives you them flat out with no needing to learn?
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
jhawke Mar 6, 2019 @ 11:01am 
This lets you learn the engram by spending points. It doesn't flat out give you the engrams. Except for TEK I believe, though someone may want to verify that.

EDIT: I double checked and you spend engram points to unlock the TEKgrams
Last edited by jhawke; Mar 6, 2019 @ 11:31pm
5th Wolf Mar 8, 2019 @ 3:30am 
@jhawke Thank you!!! And for the double check!!!

One last question before I but this on my server.... when you add this Mod, are all the engrams available even if your not at a specific engram'ss level to unlock or do they just all show up to learn regardless of your level?
Last edited by 5th Wolf; Mar 8, 2019 @ 3:34am
jhawke Mar 8, 2019 @ 8:48am 
They unlock as you level. Except for TEK. TEK can be unlocked at any time.
Last edited by jhawke; Mar 8, 2019 @ 8:49am
5th Wolf Mar 8, 2019 @ 10:30am 
So I implemented the mod... nothing seems to work :(
I even double check the files being good.
I even tried having the ModID at front and end of list active mod list. Just in case.
Last edited by 5th Wolf; Mar 8, 2019 @ 10:33am
jhawke Mar 8, 2019 @ 11:11am 
Put it up as high in the load order as you can. For me I've got my modded map, my stack mod, my death recovery mod and then this mod.
5th Wolf Mar 8, 2019 @ 11:56am 
I tried it both at beginning and end of the active mod line. I will try checking files for 3 rd time, and restarting server with it at end like you said.
5th Wolf Mar 8, 2019 @ 12:22pm 
Validated files, made sure modid was at the end, restarted and still nothing :(
jhawke Mar 8, 2019 @ 1:35pm 
hmmm that's very odd. Since this is a mod that edits the character, the mod loading first or close to first, should help. And the map shouldn't make a difference either. And since I have this on both an already running server and and fresh one, I really don't understand why it isn't working.

Try fast traveling with a bed, killing your toon, or using a mindwipe. I don't know if those will help, but it's all i got :/
5th Wolf Mar 8, 2019 @ 2:45pm 
I was thinking something similar, it may need to unlock as you go. I will try a mind wipe, then a fresh character. I am starting this at level 70 so we shall see. Will let you know.
5th Wolf Mar 9, 2019 @ 4:23am 
Just tried the mindwipe, nothing. I am going to ask other players if they even have the option.
I have so many structures and creatures that doing a new character may not be worth it.
5th Wolf Mar 9, 2019 @ 9:17am 
Well odd news... Out of no where Abbration stuff became available, however Extiction stuff is still asking to learn on it's map. Half working :P
jhawke Mar 9, 2019 @ 11:06am 
Extinction stuff hasn't been implemented yet :(
However, I'm glad it's working for you now :D

Also I should clarify, you can unlock TEK after level 80. My character on the server I checked it on was above level 80. I didn't check the one with my under 20 character.
Last edited by jhawke; Mar 9, 2019 @ 11:09am
5th Wolf Mar 9, 2019 @ 12:42pm 
Ahhh.... I didn't know about the extinction stuff, threw me off being on the image. Hope it comes soon. Thank you for all your help jhawk!!!
Last edited by 5th Wolf; Mar 9, 2019 @ 12:43pm
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Per page: 1530 50