GUNBOATS
gunboats can combined with this item?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
Mr. Light Nov 7, 2018 @ 12:36pm 
No, they probably won't be able to be worn with this if it was added
delete this item from workshop:2016imnotcrying:
nosville22 #HLλP Nov 7, 2018 @ 1:56pm 
I mean Ranger does have -80% self damage done as his passive abillity, so it's only logical to do that here.
If it was added it would probly clip through the cosmetic
jsix Nov 7, 2018 @ 4:02pm 
Originally posted by nosville22 #TF2SP:
I mean Ranger does have -80% self damage done as his passive abillity, so it's only logical to do that here.
But thats only in quake champions. In all the other quake games you take a bunch of damage from rocket jumps
patrice Nov 7, 2018 @ 6:50pm 
Originally posted by Yeeto:
But thats only in quake champions. In all the other quake games you take a bunch of damage from rocket jumps
I've never played quake champions, and honestly I think it would be more fitting if Soldier had his shotgun with this anyways.
Bluegills Nov 7, 2018 @ 9:41pm 
There are no passive abilities in Quake :thinking:
yeah,this is clearly not quake champions. Sure, it might seem like that from TF2's style, but this classic quake, not Champions. Maybe the boots could be a gunboats reskin anyways?
long chin man Nov 8, 2018 @ 5:10am 
Originally posted by Cluster:
delete this item from workshop:2016imnotcrying:

the meme has spoken
I understand you, but I think even if you want to use shotgun, with the rest and I know I would, the boots not being present is not a big deal and as a weapon it does wfit the general concept behind Ranger in QC, making it even better potential promo item IMO.
Why not a gunboats reskin?
Venom Snake Nov 8, 2018 @ 7:39pm 
Originally posted by might as well go for a bagel:
yeah thats what i was thinking
nosville22 #HLλP Nov 10, 2018 @ 1:08pm 
Originally posted by Shibe:
Originally posted by might as well go for a bagel:
yeah thats what i was thinking
same
DrIvanRadosivic Nov 12, 2018 @ 5:29am 
if we have the Quake 1 double headed axe as a promo item, making it a melee plus boots item that has 25% less self blast damage would be good. since you cannot put two boot types in the same equip region, like the booties and the knight greaves or the gunboats and the boots, that means that the Quake 1 axe with boots will not stack with the gunboats.

on the other hand, we have two rocket launchers with self blast damage resistance, so we ca combo that with the axe and boots combo.

the funny think is, I think the Atomizer would be balanced better if it was a bat and boots combo, so you can get the 10HP on third jump when Atomizer is not active, no HP loss as a upside for having the melee out and the soldiers will not complain as much when they fight Atomizer aka Triple Jumper scouts.
nosville22 #HLλP Nov 18, 2018 @ 4:53am 
Originally posted by DrIvanRadosivic:
if we have the Quake 1 double headed axe as a promo item, making it a melee plus boots item that has 25% less self blast damage would be good. since you cannot put two boot types in the same equip region, like the booties and the knight greaves or the gunboats and the boots, that means that the Quake 1 axe with boots will not stack with the gunboats.

on the other hand, we have two rocket launchers with self blast damage resistance, so we ca combo that with the axe and boots combo.

That is actualy an interesting Idea, but a little over engineerd at that. I do like the idea of stacking sesistances though, as Gunboats don't realy do that as far as I'm concerned and I could see that in-game, I just don't think it's a good fit for a meele
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
Per page: 1530 50