XCOM 2

XCOM 2

Warden Class - WOTC
 Toto téma bylo přilepeno, takže je nejspíš důležité
Eramar  [vývojář] 13. říj. 2018 v 1.27
Bug Reports
You can let me know if you encounter any bugs and I'll try to fix them.

I'm going to update this post to keep an account of the mods I tried with the Warden Class. It's not a guarantee but it should at least give you an idea.

X2 WOTC Community Highlander
- works fine (no crashes at startup, tactical play OK, animations OK, vfx OK)
Primary Secondaries
WOTC LW2 Secondary Weapons
Dual Wield Melee
Naposledy upravil Eramar; 14. říj. 2018 v 14.57
< >
Zobrazeno 114 z 14 komentářů
Latis 18. říj. 2018 v 21.03 
y got a trouble, i got a crash and the message is error loading perk_warden_unbalance or something lik that.
I got also a crashlog if you want
Naposledy upravil Latis; 18. říj. 2018 v 21.07
Eramar  [vývojář] 18. říj. 2018 v 21.36 
Hey Latis, I'll try to fix it. If you can be a bit more specific that'll help me understand what's going on. Thatperk package controls the vfx. That ability applies two different vfx to your target. 1 is an outline effect just like Ebb and Flow, and the other is some flames to make sure the target stands out.

If you can tell me some specifics that'll help.
1- Were you using this mod or the RPGO plug-in?
2-Was this during a mission?
3-Did this happen when you tried to shoot an enemy with Unbalance?
4-Do you remember the enemy? (Was is a spectre? muton? gatekeeper? etc)
Latis 19. říj. 2018 v 4.16 
1) This mod without rpgo.
2) yes, ufo mision, using priest rifle against a warlock, warden wasen't trained yet
3) no, just with a priest rifle using a walker class mod
4) Yes an enemy warlock

5) i killed the warlock with my other soldiers like nothing happens and thats it.
Maybe is something with priest rifle and warlock, who knows.
Eramar  [vývojář] 19. říj. 2018 v 4.24 
@Latis that could be it as well it does seem very random. But hey I'll be around if the same thing happens. As of yet I've no idea sorry.
hey i'm not sure which mod is causing this but i can't unlock the bullpup upgrade to magnetic,i have all other upgrades of the same tier but that one just doesn't show up. not sure if i'm missing a reserch or if another mod is conflicting with soemthing else.
Eramar  [vývojář] 23. říj. 2018 v 13.36 
@Gabriel I'm guessing you did not contact Skirmishers yet, I've always contacted all factions before upgrading to mags so that could be something I've overlooked. I'll check it
i did contact him,i turned him into a mec. i can't even find the console comand for the upgrade so i can eat least circunvent that problem :(
Eramar  [vývojář] 23. říj. 2018 v 14.35 
It's so hard to pinpoint where the exact issue lies when you can do stuff like that with other mods, I suppose you can enable the console and somehow unlock the tech with a command. I do not know the specific command though sorry
Naposledy upravil Eramar; 23. říj. 2018 v 14.35
well thank you for your help,really enjoying the class (unfortunatly i got him on a low mobility soldier so he can bearly keep up) still,i find it really inovative and fun,good job! ^^
Eramar  [vývojář] 23. říj. 2018 v 14.46 
@Gabriel thanks! If I can get the time I'll look up the console command for that specific tech and post it somewhere.
thank you so much sir,hopefully it unlocks when i reserch plasma or laser wepons,but if it doesn't i guess the warden will have to rely on his icy axe more than ever XD
Eramar  [vývojář] 24. říj. 2018 v 6.22 
@Gabriel Looked at the code. Magnetic Bullpups have 2 requirements:

1: You must have Magnetized Weapons Tech unlocked.
2: You must have a Skirmisher Soldier present.

I'm thinking in your case once you turned that Skirmisher soldier into a mec, game stopped recognizing him as a Skirmisher.

I probably can change the requirements to check for the "warden" class as well in the next update.

In the mean time, all you need is a skirmisher soldier as far as I can see.
ooooooh,thank you so much! it's so weird because no other class has that requirement,i have templar upgrades available without having any templar present (hell i didn't even contacted them yet). this is such a weird mechanic,i assumed if you contacted them you had their upgrades available.

anyways,thank you so much for you help! i'm having a lot of fun with the warden :)

Edit: also,could i suggest giving either a tree node or the GTS perk of the skirmisher? basically giving the warden a free movement only action per turn,that would let you move and then shoot twice. because as it stands its hard to get him close enough for his 2 shoots to happen.
Naposledy upravil Gabriel Cooper; 24. říj. 2018 v 6.45
Eramar  [vývojář] 24. říj. 2018 v 7.37 
@Gabriel Yeah I wanted that to be hard to accomplish to not break gameplay balance, its also similar reasoning that led me to take away Run and Gun etc. As it stands you have access to Premonition on a 3-turn cooldown to do similar things. You can go melee then shoot at point blank etc. Didn't want that to be spammable every turn.

But I appreciate your feedback, if you wanna delve deeper check Balance Discussion . Maybe we can do something in between I'm up to changing some mechanics if they seem balanced.
< >
Zobrazeno 114 z 14 komentářů
Na stránku: 1530 50