Empyrion - Galactic Survival

Empyrion - Galactic Survival

Waypoint Station
Maybe its my imagination but.........
This looks like it would be a REALLY COOL CV. Just saying, very impressive work.
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
jrandall  [developer] Oct 9, 2018 @ 6:10am 
Thanks! I am working on a POI version at the time. A CV version... maybe. It might work, :)
Coolice Oct 10, 2018 @ 10:36am 
I was thinking the same thing make a great CV, and to use as a space Station.
DudeBroMan Oct 10, 2018 @ 2:08pm 
It would be pretty easy to convert it to a CV. After conversion, just take the base stuff out and find a place for thrusters and fuel tanks.
KagedDaemon Oct 11, 2018 @ 7:15am 
I TOTALLY AGREE!!!! I saw this and immediatly started looking for a way to convert a BA to a CV so this could become my "Lander Base". "Drop" it from orbit and start survival, put minimal manouvreing thrusters on it to make it less viable for Space flight and more for landing on a planet.
DudeBroMan Oct 11, 2018 @ 1:04pm 
Originally posted by KagedDeamon:
I TOTALLY AGREE!!!! I saw this and immediatly started looking for a way to convert a BA to a CV so this could become my "Lander Base". "Drop" it from orbit and start survival, put minimal manouvreing thrusters on it to make it less viable for Space flight and more for landing on a planet.

There is a tutuorial on youtube. It is actually really easy to convert them. Also from cv to sv, sv to base, base to hv. It's pretty cool.
jrandall  [developer] Oct 11, 2018 @ 2:08pm 
Thanks all for the comments and ideas! The convert would not be to difficult I think. It certainly would be odd looking for a CV, but that does work to how I had invisioned it. Basically I wanted to make this base looked like it was landed in some way. Could be from it's own power or some other vessel drops in in place. Well, again, thanks all!
CreepyNicNacPerv Oct 11, 2018 @ 2:41pm 
A CV edition would be damn nice, i am already looking out for something like that. Have to llok it up again, but the conversion shouldnt be a hard thing to do.
KagedDaemon Oct 12, 2018 @ 5:18am 
one thing i looked up is to make a CV starter save/exit go find that starter's folder and this BA's and copy contents of this into the other and relaunch, then modify so that it has all CV bits onto it. Never tried, tbh I'm a bit too lazy to do so.... if anyone does try that method, will you pls let me know how it works?
DudeBroMan Oct 12, 2018 @ 3:40pm 
Originally posted by KagedDeamon:
one thing i looked up is to make a CV starter save/exit go find that starter's folder and this BA's and copy contents of this into the other and relaunch, then modify so that it has all CV bits onto it. Never tried, tbh I'm a bit too lazy to do so.... if anyone does try that method, will you pls let me know how it works?

It works flawlessly. I do it all the time.
KagedDaemon Oct 12, 2018 @ 6:54pm 
might have to try it out then!!!
ExotikPsykotic Oct 15, 2018 @ 8:06pm 
Who ever tries to make this masterpiece first please post it for us all to enjoy.
Bedevere Oct 20, 2018 @ 9:23pm 
Tada....

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1544249254

I tried to replace the cement blocks as best as possible, I added 3 RCS, a few engines to the side and re-oriented the core to face what I presume is the front (hanger to rear).

I then went through LCDs, switches and sensors and I think I got everythign back.

Colors got borked in the migration.
Last edited by Bedevere; Oct 21, 2018 @ 4:40pm
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Per page: 1530 50