Conan Exiles

Conan Exiles

Sexy Silent Legion Armor
Death Lotus Sep 13, 2022 @ 11:56am
Conan Hotfix 3.0.2 causing a corrupt mod check
I'm not sure if you're aware but the latest Conan Exiles hotfix 3.0.2 has caused many mods to come up as "corrupted" causing the game to fatally crash or in my case I'm unable to start my server due to this. At the moment it looks like this mod needs to be updated to counter this. Funcom has been made aware but we're unsure that they will do something about it. Some recent posts from conan devs have warned about this check and this could be how it will be going forward. I really love this mod and I hope you can look into updating it. For now I will have to remove it from my server. Have a wonderful day :steamhappy:
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Wickedclown01 Sep 13, 2022 @ 2:42pm 
Originally posted by Death Lotus:
I'm not sure if you're aware but the latest Conan Exiles hotfix 3.0.2 has caused many mods to come up as "corrupted" causing the game to fatally crash or in my case I'm unable to start my server due to this. At the moment it looks like this mod needs to be updated to counter this. Funcom has been made aware but we're unsure that they will do something about it. Some recent posts from conan devs have warned about this check and this could be how it will be going forward. I really love this mod and I hope you can look into updating it. For now I will have to remove it from my server. Have a wonderful day :steamhappy:

I am having the same issue with this mod and a couple others. Hopefully they are updated soon.
Death Lotus Sep 14, 2022 @ 10:50am 
Mod has been updated and is working perfectly on my server. Thank you!
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50