Counter-Strike 2

Counter-Strike 2

Chinatown
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Skybex  [developer] Jun 4, 2013 @ 4:04pm
Bug reports
Please post any bugs and issues here.

Be as descriptive as possible, listing the location, what the issue is, and if there are any special conditions to get the issue.

Thank you.
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Skybex  [developer] Jun 4, 2013 @ 4:09pm 
Zee |LAB|
There's a ton of places where you can get stuck. Like behind the truck in ct spawn, also between the 3 dumpsters behind the restaurant. You don't need to be boosted to get to these places. You can also get ontop of roofs/signs/awnings pretty much everywhere around the map without getting boosted. You should really look into improving the cliping around the map.

Skybex
Thanks for the report, clipping will be fixed in the next build (tomorrow sometime) It should fix almost all issues.

kHAAN
Its nice, but half the people in our 26 man server were complaining about FPS. It needs some optimization. I'd recommend shortening the streets outside the playable area.

Skybex
I am aware of the slight fps drops in areas when lots of people are playing. It will be fixed in a future update. Its actually due to none of the meshes having fade distances yet so often much more is being rendered than you can actually see

Thank you both for the feedback
Last edited by Skybex; Jun 4, 2013 @ 4:10pm
RomReed Jun 5, 2013 @ 2:02am 
thank you
8drunkNgods Jun 5, 2013 @ 2:47pm 
Most mesh fades should be around half the size of your map, others you might want set never. I hope you grouped things (I'm sure you know, you can change multiple entity values at the same time, like fade, without upseting the other values when pressing apply e.g. angles) I hope this helps, good luck sir.
Last edited by 8drunkNgods; Jun 5, 2013 @ 6:47pm
autoayuda Jun 6, 2013 @ 10:46am 
Thank you.
Madsen Jun 6, 2013 @ 12:29pm 
You should improve map border from the last screeshot. Invisible brush shouldn't be noticeable.
alcatraS_ Jun 6, 2013 @ 2:12pm 
Nice map
FFox Jun 6, 2013 @ 2:59pm 
This map can't support more than 15 players, it lags alot please fix it. btw nice map
CringeBen Jun 7, 2013 @ 11:05pm 
Cool
kHAN Jun 8, 2013 @ 10:30pm 
Originally posted by DRACO FireFox:
This map can't support more than 15 players, it lags alot please fix it. btw nice map

Do you mean more than 15v15? Because we were doing 13v13 just fine on this map.
Lovegaming Sep 21, 2013 @ 8:53am 
Problems with spawn-CT, is 50% possible to spawn under the map.
[CCC] Titan*6 Sep 22, 2013 @ 8:32am 
Bots are all red ERRORS after the last two weeks.
Originally posted by CCC Titan*6:
Bots are all red ERRORS after the last two weeks.

Either he messed it up, (happens sometimes in hammer) or it`s your game.
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Per page: 1530 50