Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

The French Resolution
Stats
Here is my idea for the stats:

(+/-) Can shoot while disguised, which makes your disguise appear to shoot/use the weapon it is wielding. Disguised Shots deal no damage, but still causes the target to act like it took damage
(+) On kill: Clear yourself of all debuffs
(+) Enigma: All of your kills are silent and all of your deaths will not be displayed in the enemy's killfeed
(-) 30% accuracy penalty
(-) 50% slower reload speed
Last edited by = Uber the Sylveon ツ =; Jul 23, 2018 @ 9:47am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 50 comments
Unholy Mackeral Jul 22, 2018 @ 11:26am 
+ more dmg
- less ammo
Holymilk Jul 22, 2018 @ 1:46pm 
Hold LMB for a charged shot for 15% damage

each shot takes away 2 ammo instead of 1 from each shot.
Delila #FixTF2 Jul 22, 2018 @ 2:25pm 
On kill: +50 health
+25% damage bonus
-50% cloak duration
1.5 second longer disguise time

A revolver subclass for the Canadian magician.
connorCD Jul 22, 2018 @ 3:05pm 
here's my idea:

stock reskin lol
Dave? Jul 22, 2018 @ 4:40pm 
my idea

Does not require ammo
Sounds replaced with muffled versions
-100% bullets per shot

essentially a toy gun
The One And Only Jul 24, 2018 @ 12:00pm 
Originally posted by connorCD:
here's my idea:

stock reskin lol
yes
Since the name's based around revolution against people who are better off than you, I figured the stats should be too:

(+) On Hit: Instantly removes victim's overheal and for 2 seconds prevents them from being overhealed again and gives them a 50% heal reduction
(-) -50% damage penalty
(-) -83% clip size
(-) -100% reload speed
Blacenta Jul 24, 2018 @ 4:22pm 
Originally posted by Holymilk:
Hold LMB for a charged shot for 15% damage

each shot takes away 2 ammo instead of 1 from each shot.

I like the idea of a charged shot, could be a cool gimmick
76561198838294189 Jul 25, 2018 @ 1:59pm 
My idea is pretty good.

-50% reload speed
+/- Alt-fire=Adding more black powder and cocking the gun will cause 50% more damage (Than stock revolver) but has 35% less firing speed.
+/- Firing without Alt-fire=35% more firing speed but 50% percent less damage.
+ Crits cause 30% more damage.
- Mini-Crits cause -10% damage. (It's based when the stock revolver has Mini-Crits not the damage from when the revolver is normal.)
- Random Crits are Mini-Crits.
I think it's good because the Spy will start cocking the gun and not just fire it without cocking.
The One And Only Jul 25, 2018 @ 2:46pm 
Originally posted by dadogemaste:
My idea is pretty good.

-50% reload speed
+/- Alt-fire=Adding more black powder and cocking the gun will cause 50% more damage (Than stock revolver) but has 35% less firing speed.
+/- Firing without Alt-fire=35% more firing speed but 50% percent less damage.
+ Crits cause 30% more damage.
- Mini-Crits cause -10% damage. (It's based when the stock revolver has Mini-Crits not the damage from when the revolver is normal.)
- Random Crits are Mini-Crits.
I think it's good because the Spy will start cocking the gun and not just fire it without cocking.
your idea is lame because its not a stock reskin
quiche Jul 26, 2018 @ 4:04am 
The design is very interesting and i think it needs very unique stats, maybe

+75% dmg
A kill with the weapon will result in an instant disguise, like Your Eternal Reward, but only if the shot is made at a range of at least above ten metres
-100% reload
1 bullet in magazine
-50% accuracy.
Very high damage dropoff
No random crits
Makes a very loud noise when fired.

A very risky playstle and alternative to stabbing, reduced accuracy so the spies dont play as sniper.
quiche Jul 26, 2018 @ 4:06am 
Originally posted by A.Noob:

+75% dmg
A kill with the weapon will result in an instant disguise, like Your Eternal Reward, but only if the shot is made at a range of at least above ten metres
-100% reload
1 bullet in magazine
-50% accuracy.
Very high damage dropoff
No random crits

A very risky playstle and alternative to stabbing, reduced accuracy so the spies dont play as sniper.

sorry but i did not notice that it has a revolver magazine. so maybe you need to add powder evrytime you fire instead of the long reload and 1 shot mag downgrade
The One And Only Jul 26, 2018 @ 4:35am 
Originally posted by A.Noob:

+75% dmg
-100% reload
1 bullet in magazine
-50% accuracy.
Very high damage dropoff
No random crits

or maybe just a stock reskin
Originally posted by lenny:
Originally posted by =Uber the Sylveon=:
Here is my idea for the stats:

(+/-) Can shoot while disguised, which makes your disguise appear to shoot/use the weapon it is wielding. Disguised Shots deal no damage, but still causes the target to act like it took damage
(+) On kill: Clear yourself of all debuffs
(+) Enigma: All of your kills are silent and all of your deaths will not be displayed in the enemy's killfeed
(-) 30% accuracy penalty
(-) 50% slower reload speed

for some reason i actually really like this idea. i think it needs a little tweaking but it sounds really fun
Yeah, I see it like the weapon a old-fashioned villain from a classic mystery book would use. You really don't know what the user of this weapon is gonna do next and the ability to both totally deny the use of the killfeed to check on you or your enemies and the ability to perform the "2fort handshake" (two players shooting each other for spychecking purposes) through the disguise to clear suspision really bring a sense of mystery and intrigue that a good spy should generally be known for. It's a niche weapon, but it's really good for mindgames and inducing paranoia.
Last edited by = Uber the Sylveon ツ =; Jul 26, 2018 @ 12:51pm
Blunderbutt69 Jul 30, 2018 @ 11:35am 
Originally posted by xxEPIC_WEED_GAMERxx:
Since the name's based around revolution against people who are better off than you, I figured the stats should be too:

(+) On Hit: Instantly removes victim's overheal and for 2 seconds prevents them from being overhealed again and gives them a 50% heal reduction
(-) -50% damage penalty
(-) -83% clip size
(-) -100% reload speed
i like this
< >
Showing 1-15 of 50 comments
Per page: 1530 50