Black Mesa

Black Mesa

Classic Headcrab
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Brain Dead  [developer] Jul 20, 2018 @ 5:43pm
Questions
If you have a question, please ask here instead of in the comments.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 79 comments
Willow Jul 20, 2018 @ 10:39pm 
Heyo, quick question, do you think this will make it into other HL games? Like, HL2 and it's episodes or even Garry's mod? It's an amazing model, this one. :headcrab:
Brain Dead  [developer] Jul 20, 2018 @ 11:47pm 
Originally posted by Angel Rose:
Heyo, quick question, do you think this will make it into other HL games? Like, HL2 and it's episodes or even Garry's mod? It's an amazing model, this one. :headcrab:

Hopefully. I'll definitely put it in the Gmod workshop at some point, but I'll have to find somewhere else to upload the HL2 version.
Dr. SourceCode Jul 21, 2018 @ 2:05pm 
Are you going to make classic barnacle or vortigaunt versions?
JuniPinPan Jul 21, 2018 @ 2:23pm 
Can you make it so its not so clean and shiny? It feels really out of place because of how clean it looks.
Willow Jul 21, 2018 @ 5:27pm 
Originally posted by Kennon42:
Can you make it so its not so clean and shiny? It feels really out of place because of how clean it looks.
While I can agree, I feel like another "dirty/bloody" alt would be much better then a full on replacement.
Maybe if and when Brain dead isn't busy/has time, maybe they'll think about it.
Weird Finches Jul 21, 2018 @ 6:12pm 
Originally posted by Dr. Tremor:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=486315739
Dr. SourceCode Jul 21, 2018 @ 6:49pm 
Originally posted by Nannon Sholl:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=486315739

I mean't his version. This version isn't really THAT faithful.
Brain Dead  [developer] Jul 21, 2018 @ 9:12pm 

I'm working on the vortigaunt now. I'll probably make a barnacle model as well. I know it's been done already but I think it would be different enough.
Last edited by Brain Dead; Jul 21, 2018 @ 9:13pm
Brain Dead  [developer] Jul 21, 2018 @ 9:15pm 
Originally posted by Kennon42:

I'm trying to make it dirtier. Hopefully the next update will be the last.
Brain Dead  [developer] Jul 21, 2018 @ 9:17pm 
While I can agree, I feel like another "dirty/bloody" alt would be much better then a full on replacement.

You mean upload the dirty one separately instead of updating this one? I guess I could do that.
Willow Jul 21, 2018 @ 9:59pm 
Originally posted by Brain Dead:

You mean upload the dirty one separately instead of updating this one? I guess I could do that.

That'd be very nice of you, though, I didn't think about it that way. So, it's totally up to you if it'd be a hassle or not. Thanks in advance!
gabeluna27 Jul 21, 2018 @ 11:54pm 
I'd like to see someone like you make a bullsquid model replacement that matches the original or the HD pack style. Think you can do it?

Because honestly, and this is only me keep in mind, I hate that Black Mesa model for it.
Last edited by gabeluna27; Jul 22, 2018 @ 2:11pm
Willow Jul 22, 2018 @ 12:33am 
Originally posted by gabeluna27:
I'd like to see some one like you make a bullsquid model replacement that matches the original or HD pack style. Think you can do it?

Because honestly, and this is only me keep in mind, I hate that Black Mesa model for it.

Agreed. Miss the old ones.
CW3D Jul 22, 2018 @ 3:51am 
Did you make the model of this headcrab?
renandantas71 Jul 22, 2018 @ 10:16am 
Braindead, me and my friend ShadowRun (we're a team) are making new Z.E.C.U models for our classic HECU pack v3, and we need the compability with your headcrab, since it merge the zombies with the headcrab, you're okay with that? As always, we give the proper credits to the contributors. So we're asking you permission for do that.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 79 comments
Per page: 1530 50